61 Likes

Good stuff

4 Likes

Ah, gravity. :joy:

2 Likes

dont worry, i will save them :running_man:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I wanted to say this would weed out the stupid ones, but they’re fluffies. It weeds out the stupidest ones.

4 Likes

god i hope i fall next, life is derp.

1 Like

When teamwork goes horribly wrong.

3 Likes

Captures the trivial value of fluffy life…
There goes the first pegasus.

2 Likes

Tekieroosaka

2 Likes

Curiosity killed the foal

3 Likes

What the fluff’s doin?
h

2 Likes

Lo intenta al revés

2 Likes

I get the distinct feeling that had the box been on the floor some foals would’ve still died

3 Likes

my pet rats used to do this, lol. they would lean their body weight over the safety barrier to see what was on the other side and fall off onto the carpet, get scared, and hide under furniture. i’d have to lure them out with treats.

the difference between them and fluffies is that they didn’t shit and piss all over my carpet and then me when i picked them up. they just went limp and gave my hands kisses when i set them back down again. good times.

i ended up removing the barrier and while they did still fall sometimes, it wasn’t as frequent.

1 Like

Aww, ratties! They’re such sweet, loving little taters. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

they’re so stupid i love them so much

1 Like

Give them pets and ear rubs for me? I wish I could have rats, but Mom is terrified of them. (I don’t get it, but, ya know.)

1 Like

i will do so posthumously, they passed several years ago lol. :') but! they lived all three years of their short little lives, and they spent the last one living like queens–let them do and eat whatever they wanted. switched out their healthy seed and nut treats for chocolate covered hemp seeds and as many blueberries and nectarine slices as they could possibly eat. they died fat and happy. mostly fat.

my parents were scared of them too, but i have an attitude problem lol… bought them regardless and told them to return everything themselves… they just gave up. everything was on MY card so i don’t think that was even possible honestly.

1 Like

Poor girls. May their memories be blessings. :sparkling_heart: They sound like they were incredible little friends, and they no doubt went nuts for their chocolate. I wish they lived longer, sweet things.

1 Like