Foaltron !!!! (Commissioned for Lothmar) (InfraredTurbine)

Ever imagined foaltron ? well he’s here!
Commissioned for @Lothmar ! thank you :slight_smile:

foaltron alone ver:

Ps: I’ll be traveling today again, but I already have stuff saved for christmas to be posted :slight_smile: wuv you all!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time! :smiley:

74 Likes

I remember the one with the mecha lions. Wasn’t there another one with tons of vehicles? Or was that something else?

6 Likes

Though you’re thinking of Power Rangers Turbo, most likely.

The first of the many vehicle based megazords

11 Likes

I love the “we have X at home” meme.

4 Likes

~Prepares the peppers so Green can shoot fire blasts~

2 Likes

I don’t think so. I remember Voltron from the 80’s as a kid. I might be confusing it with Transformers?

3 Likes

CONSTRUCTICONS.

4 Likes

I’ve never seen anything Voltron, but I’ve read about it. It was actually two unrelated animes sewn together into one series by the dubbers. One had lion mechas and the other had vehicle ones.

1 Like

Apes together strong

Fluffies together, somehow weaker

4 Likes

This is short and worth a listen. The whole channel is, he quickly goes over the history of all the big pop culture toy/cartoon/series things.

2 Likes

I just appreciate Voltron being a thing because of this.

3 Likes

Both.

Me and someone else went over this in an earlier thread, they had info on it. Let me see if I can find it…

NM THK posted.

1 Like

Ah, Combiners. The greatest of all gimmicks. Aside from decent eye lightpiping anyway, but they aren’t mutually exclusive.

Summary

1 Like

One of these things is not like the others, friend!

And it’s not the Steven Universe stuff!

2 Likes

this was my christmas gift this year :V

1 Like

Little does he know. ~bobs eyebrows~

1 Like

why the fuck did they merge starscream with brutticus o_o

2 Likes

. . .I feel like there was an episode where starscream lead the combaticons…

2 Likes

Starscream got a Combiner chest figure but no canon team. He just partners with whoever is around.

As I recall in the IDW comics Prowl became part of Devastator, but never got a figure to reflect it.

2 Likes

Starscream - slutty alternate Dom for combiner teams.

2 Likes