Food for Spankies by:Foxhoarder

209 Likes

Next time will be the true test of character. Will he still do it despite knowing the pain or will he give up?

23 Likes

Depends on how badly the foals beg for food, doesn’t it?

19 Likes

oh god i remember this one! perfection

12 Likes

Idea. Take that fluffy. Stallion or mare surprise me. And make it lure ferals. Any tactics preferably special hugs as that could be interesting. Before the owner jumps in and abuses the lured feral. They get fed for each feral they lead to their death

9 Likes

I don’t think anyone else does stallions so caring and fatherly as yours are. I love how selfless they are :slight_smile:

18 Likes

We do need more of those in our fandom.

9 Likes

Necesito ver un comic de eso ;-;

1 Like

I love it.

5 Likes

Fair trade, they must feel the pain for food.

6 Likes

Not a fair trade at all. That person gave them at least four times more reward for that!

1 Like

God I love the trade-off. At least they’re working for their food.

3 Likes

possibly I already said that but I need to say that again:
I saw this comic even before I was part of the community and I fucking loved it
it’s so pitiful and great
always loved this comic dude xD

3 Likes

Genital abuse AND psychological abuse! nice.

3 Likes

SW’s Random abuse 3 made me realize, I would love to see a retelling of this for theme week. xD

1 Like

This one the dick snipper and the grapes one are some of the most inventive abuse pics I’ve ever seen.
Especially because with the food the fluffies technically get what they bargained for.
Just in the most painfull way possible,

5 Likes

1 Like

Ah one of my fav comics

2 Likes

This one inspire me. I love it!!! I’ll wait for the second part where babbehs receive spankies for sketties

3 Likes

If he does it often enough they probably won’t have to worry about more foals to feed in the future.

3 Likes