Footie Pals! by Fluff Yu

Your Pals at PalCo are at it again!

I am so glad to have a new stylus that works, but my work is suffering from nic fits now.

Can we get a “Body Horror” tag up in this bitch?

29 Likes

Fluffies are inherently body horror.

8 Likes

You could buy an inferior slipper product. Or you could buy ours. They love to be worn. Attractive, cute, and guaranteed not to give your children nightmares.

(But for real, I love their look of suffering on their faces.)

11 Likes

Is it weird that I kinda want one that’s the other way around so that their legs can hug my feet like laces as I walk with their back to the ground?

2 Likes

You could file this under #skinned and #dismemberment / #disemboweled :^)

1 Like

I would crush them so damn quickly, it wouldn’t be funny. I’d try them on only to have to buy them because I killed them. Lol

1 Like

Living slippers.

I’d try them.

1 Like

Yours are slippers, these are activewear soon to appear on Kobe Bryant’s feet! They alert you to piles of nearby dog doo with cries of “no smell pwetty”

Also i’ve been doing studies of FluffyOD’s expressions in my style which really helps with that.

@Lothmar Note to self: contact R+D about “fluff-flops” as a spinoff

@FluffyOD Fluffies are actually both quite sturdy and malleable, especially in the “foal” stage and can be “trained” to grow around human feet.

3 Likes

They look comfortable. Would love them to cry and complain for maximum relaxation.

2 Likes

Ah, you want the “Huu Huu Shoes” upgrade! Most people prefer the chirps of despair for the entire lifespan of the pairs (made with Argentinian Twin Research), but talkie versions are avaliable!

3 Likes

I was just thinking about shoe fluffies this morning, shitrats thought enough to be used as soles but still sensitive to the point of being in excruciating pain, what a coincidence!

2 Likes

I’ll take five :hugs: :notes:

2 Likes

The thing is, these are designed to make the fluffs uncomfortable, while yours make the wearer uncomfortable by making creepy comments about wanting someone’s foot inside it. :confounded:

Love your pic btw. The body horror combined with how chill the fluffy is about it all is so mind screwy :joy:

4 Likes

Oh man see it’s great because normally my shoes don’t beg for mercy so I am gonna get so much running did

1 Like

Children would LOVE stomping around in them like they do light up Skechers

2 Likes

Sketchers were a huge inspiration for these

I got discouraged from this idea when I tried to drill holes in a fluffy to make fluffy crocs.

1 Like

. . .You meant five pairs right?

~ponders if they have five feet or if they’re wearing two on their hands and one, somewhere else…~

Now im picturing the comic visuals with a second sole and the middle filled with marshmallow foals or just standard foals and then encased in plastic so you can look in at the squishing but they dont get air to decay.

‘Foal soles’ for that extra cushion support.

2 Likes

Literally the first thing I thought of:

1 Like

Cries in existential dread

1 Like