Forever Chirpie Information Brochure (by: MistahGreyBunny_75)

Hello everybody, this is a contribution to the Forever Chirpie topic, original concept from @Z05 . While I was talking with him about this, I remembered a conversation I had with @3KindlyOnes , he had the idea of a brochure with information for the care of fluffies with SBS, so i decided to made this. Hope you enjoy it.

122 Likes

Frankly I would pay extra to torture them, knowing they have an extra limited understanding of what is going on.

22 Likes

What a shitty product that is, dude, an SBS colt is more useful.

4 Likes

OMG this is beautiful, You really nailed the concept of the FC, and I love the information you provided. I will soon upload more draws about them.

19 Likes

Oh God they’re just so effin wretched I want to see them suffer forever!! I love it!

13 Likes

<3

2 Likes

That disturbing bro… it´s only $1 so I think you can have a lot of fun XD

5 Likes

Thank you, I’m excited to see more of your drawings about the concept.

3 Likes

You can buy one young forever chirpy… they would probably sell them.

1 Like

This looks amazing and very well detailed, definitely something to buy for a mare thats been recently fixed too.
Also thsnk you for the pimg and you did a good job :clap:

4 Likes

Thank you very much! It would be a great idea give one of this to a fixed mare… the idea has potential (for good and bad things).

4 Likes

Sunny looks like he’s going to explode.

2 Likes

Minors should be under adult supervision when handling this product

Spoilsports.

3 Likes

Looks like their heart did

2 Likes

My brain is so confused about the last page…

SBS fluffs surviving past foal…hood? must be super rare, they dont have strong enough teeth for reguler food, they only drink there mummahs milk so once the mummah cant produce milk they just starve to death, and the noise and attention they crave makes them hated among their siblings hogging all the miwkies is a capitol offence afterall in the eyes of babbehs, i assume you would have to buy like Hasbio brand miwkies as a substitute which will be expensive and any other type of milk SBS fluffs will just throw back up and go into a state of distress.

Hasbio could make a fortune! (assuming you actually intend of caring for these “forever chirpes”, which lets be honest we know whats actually gonna happen)

5 Likes

A good purpose for a Forever Chirpeh could be for older or recently fixed dams, especially ones that start getting demanding and depressed about “nu babbehs”. An actual living doll for them to care for and love, and if they step out of line, the perfect bargaining chip!

7 Likes

Most animals continue producing milk for as long as nursing is happening. That’s how you get human women sometimes still breastfeeding their five-year-olds.

4 Likes

“Forever chirpie cannot learn to use a litter box and forcing them to use it would be a really traumatic event for them”
i have a funny idea, some minor tomfoolery, just a little mischief

5 Likes

Imagine the fun you can have abusing one!

3 Likes