Foxglove Manor: O'Reilly and Betty (by: FallenAngel)

Original by @BFM101

Story is HERE

foxglobe02-1

foxglobe02-2

First NEXT

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me.

82 Likes

That green baby had plenty of time to learn to shut up… the parents definitely told them…

Now the parents have to be separated because of a little sh*thead. Sad.

Really good comic though

7 Likes

Ahh, silly babbeh. Your parents raised you well, but not well enough to know your place.

5 Likes

Lil bro was an alicorn too, Rip to the fact the little bastard didn’t get the intelligence of one

3 Likes

Well, this isn’t true in all headcanons.
Idk about FallenAngel’s, but in mine they’re not significantly more intelligent than other fluffies.

1 Like

Shame, the brown one had a nice color scheme. :frowning:

1 Like

Nah I get that, most head canons do have them a bit more intelligent and Fallen is one of them typically, other comics and written works by them have plenty of examples, some alicorns seem to have the slightest advantage over typical fluffy mentality(situational awareness, common sense, some problem solving abilities), if they choose to follow that slight advantage with emotional intelligence is another question however

Small edit to also mention the story from which the comic is being made features an older alicorn who very clearly has some intelligence, enough to reason “the best genes should be kept” but does not follow that up with any further intelligence, emotional or normal wise

1 Like

I wonder what they smell on them? The others were brownish so it can’t be the color at all.

1 Like

From the story he can determine if the foals are runts / defects or not.

1 Like

Mine is depends on the story as well.

1 Like

Basically what FallenAngel said, Warden and Scout sniff out to see if any of the babies have defects or if they’re suffering development issue because they’ve been underfed.

Jack can forgive runts, Fluffies don’t have control over what happens in the womb, but they have to feed all foals properly.

Once I get back to this story I’ll go into more depth but essentially it’s a three-step process. The Parental Test (Have the foals been raised properly and healthily), The Colour Test (Are the foals colourful enough to go for a good price), and The Behaviour Test (Will the foals go willingly into the adoption box. Betty and O’Reilly passed the first test, and got a passing grade on the second, but they failed the third because their son got scared and freaked out.

5 Likes

Well, that’s why you hold backups foals alive, when a shitty bratty foal need to die.

Little guy was an alicorn yet he still couldn’t pass the intelligence stat check.

1 Like