Foxhoarder's Fluffy Tutorial by:Foxhoarder

Here’s my method of drawing fluffies. It’s very easy, so I hope it encourages new people to give drawing fluffies a try. All new content is welcome so don’t worry about your art not being good enough. That’s how I got started with drawing fluffies myself! :smile:

31 Likes

I should try drawing floofs again. The tutorial I used on the booru is lost to me though I think. I mostly liked it because it told me to go to google and find a specific picture of a potato to trace from google.

7 Likes

Please do, the more artists we have the better! Here’s the best body-potato I could find: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR3o8a6ZJRn2Ixx_7OVIVliYpWuRKsf-4ZGEQ&usqp=CAU :laughing:

Do you remember whose tutorial you used to use? I might actually have it saved.

3 Likes

This is a nice tutorial @Foxhoarder but will it teach me how to even draw a straight line xDxD

2 Likes

Bezier curves are my favorite tool when drawing ponies that need a lot of smooth, curved lines I wouldn’t even try drawing by hand.
With fluffies however, they’re so soft and fluffy that freehanding it about right is most often close enough. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

@Foxhoarder What software do you use to do your drawing, as well as free/open source alternatives? I think I’m going to write some stories for the community now but I might incorporate images someday who knows lol.

3 Likes

I use Gimp, and it’s free and open source.

3 Likes

how to draw friend shaped fluffies

3 Likes

Omfg why does it actually look like a fluffy body!? :0000

3 Likes

because patato

3 Likes

“Kirby is shaped like a friend”

3 Likes

oh yeah that make sense

1 Like

I dont know how I got here, but my brain made the leap.

1 Like

maybe hasbio made a poor digestive tract on purpose so that they would always be shaped like a friend :thinking:

1 Like

Imagine a harness that forced a fluffy to be “friend shaped”.

2 Likes