Frosting and Steve: Wrath of the mossy monster. finale (by no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

Oh I had fun writing this one. Hope you folks enjoy.

You decide that you’ll strike tonight. You start making sure everything is ready. You go to load your AR then think about where the ferals Fluffies are. Your new barn is considerably closer to your house than the old one. The thought of a stray rifle bullet hitting frosting or the foals enters your mind. You place your AR back and decide Instead on just your machete. Should be enough for a few Fluffies. For now there are more pressing matters.
“Daddeh!?! Am it Nummie tim yet!?!”
You hear frosting yell from her safe room. You gave Moses and Raspberry enough food to last them all day earlier. Now to tend to your own Fluffies.

You walk back and open the safe room door. At this point it’s muscle memory to shut and lock it when you leave.
The babies sit on frostings back looking up at you.
“Daddeh? Am it tim foh miwkies yet? Babbehs am suuuu hungwy.”
Ketchup says.
“Yeah yeah calm down little guy. I gotta make your food first.”
You walk to the kitchen as they follow. Instead of kibble you decide frosting can have some human food. It’s not her beloved sketti day so you need to decide on something else.

You open the freezer and pull out a pack of frozen hot dogs.
Gasp am fwosin habin hotty doggies? Hottie doggies am guuuuud Nummies. Fwosin wub!”
Of course you’re not gonna give her a straight hot dog. All you need is for her to decide she wants to eat it all at once and choke to death. You fry up the hot dogs and get out buns and a bottle of mustard.
You sit yours to the side and cut up about three hot dog sausages into bits for frosting. You tear up a few buns Into bite sized pieces and put it all in her bowl. You squirt a little mustard on top and there ya go. Fluffy style hot dogs. She eagerly digs in. The foals sit on the counter looking at you longingly.

“Oh quit looking at me with them big ole eyes. I’ve already got your milkies heating up in the microwave.”
The microwave dings. You take the cup of formula out and fill up the bottle.
“Alright. Ketchup you we t first last time. This time is mustards turn.”
You say.
“Aww buh keshup hungwy. Nee miwkies.”
You shoot him a mean glare and he stops pouting.
Mustard lays on his back and reaches for the bottle.
“Mustawd am weady foh bestest miwkies! Mustawd wub Daddeh.”
He says as he grabs the bottle. You help hold it as he quickly suckles. Before long the bottle is dry. He burps then waddles off.

“Ketchup. Your turn.”
The foals eyes light up as you refill the bottle. He runs over and lays on his back.
“Fank ou Daddeh! Babbeh wan stay wif Daddeh foh ebah.”
He says before suckling. Poor little guy. You do love them but you already have a friend in town who’s going to take both of them once they’re weened. You figure they have another week and a half before you can start to ween them onto solid foods. Once they all finish you sit the foals in frostings back fluff and they waddle to their bed in their safe room. Frostings done a great job making sure the foals use the litter box. There’s only been one accident and frosting punished ketchup by making him clean it up. Never did it again after that.

Of course after that you crushed up a peppermint and let him eat the powder to get the taste out of his mouth but that’s neither here nor there. You turn off the light and turn on fluffy TV. That ought to keep them preoccupied for a while. You shut and lock the door. Now you wait for nightfall. You have a mission. You look on your phone to make sure they’re still in the barn and it seems they’ve hardly moved. To your disgust you see one of the toughies raping one of the smaller males. You’re going to enjoy this.

Finally night falls. You check your Fluffies. They’re sound asleep. You suit up and strap your machete onto your hip. You put your backpack on and steel yourself. Tonight the mossy monster will have his vengeance.

You walk out of the house and start creeping towards your barn. Like last time you stop outside and listen.
“Smawty say we fin dummeh mawes dat wun away wif dummeh wingey fwuffy! We gib dem aww WOWSTEST ENFIES!”
You hear his group of toughies cheer. The thought of rape lingering on their mind. You hear sniffling.
“Hey? Wha dummeh wed fwuffy cwy bout? Ou wan moh bad Enfies?”
You hear the smarty ask. You hear a familiar voice.
“Nu pwease! Nu am mawe! Poopy pwace stiww hab wowstest huwties! Buh… Dis da mossy munstah wand!”
The old red smarty. Huh. Atleast he’s still scared. Apparently he’s become a smarties fuck toy too.

“Stoopie Enfie fwuffy. Dew am nu munstah. Eben if dew was. Smawty would gib fowevew sweepies.”
Well isn’t he just a peach? You think about using the same tactics as last time but figure that’s too good for trash of this caliber. You think for a minute before hatching an idea. You slowly shut the door to the barn closing the crack they nudged open and locked it from the outside. You take the admittedly itchy ghillie suit and hang it on the barn door handle. You had a little bit of work to do.

You walk out to your toolshed and got the stuff you need. A mattock, a hammer, a shovel, some old metal poles, and what remained of the chain link fencing you put around your house. You walked back to the barn smiling to yourself. Thinking of how fun this punishment will be. You dig a small trench about three inches deep around the barn door and roll out your fencing. Three inches isn’t much but more than. Enough to stop the Fluffies from trying to dig under it.
You drive the poles through the fencing at even distances to ensure it’s strong enough to keep them from pushing it over. It’s just tall enough you can still step over it but a child couldn’t. Just as planned. You fill the trench back in covering the bottom of the fence with dirt. Now they were trapped for real. They were now your prisoners to punish as you see fit. The only other way out of that barn besides the door was a window in the Loft. There was no way they could get up there, and even if they did the fall would certainly break their legs.

You put your ghillie suit back on. Showtime. You’re sure they’re all sleeping soundly now. You unlock the door and kick it open. The sleeping herd all raise there heads at once to see what caused the noise. You stand in the door.
“MOSSY MUNSTAH!”
You hear old red yell.
“What are you doing on my land?”
You say in as much of a growl as you can muster.
“Huuhuu scawedy poopies!”
You hear one of the castrated males yell.

The blue smarty stands up and puffs out his cheeks.
“DUMMEH MUNSTAH! DIS SMAWTY WAND NAO! DIS HOUSIE AN AWW DA NUMMIES AM SMAWTYS WAND! OU WEAB OW GET FOWEVEW SWEEPIES!”
He bellows. His circle of toughies stand beside him.
“Shut up you insignificant twat!”
You hear a few gasps.
“He say bad wowdie!”
One mutters.
“You trespass on the land of the mossy monster. Why?”
You ask again.

“Smawty wook foh hewd mates! Dey wun way! Nee find!”
He stutters out.
“Why? So you can kill their babies again?”
He looks confused.
"H-how dummeh know bout DAT?
You let out a deep laugh.
“I know many things. Like how you’re never leaving here again.”
This was your mistake. You should have known that line would backfire given how dumb Fluffies are. One of the mares speak.
“DIS GONNA BE NYU FOWEVEW HOMESIE!”
She yells out excitedly. They all start cheering.
“Mossy munstah am bestest munstah eva!”
Another says.

This annoys you… You decide to go with it.
“Why sure it can be your forever home. Come here little mare. The mossy monster will give you Huggies.”
The big and pregnant mare does her best to scoot towards you. You see red hide himself under a pile of hay. Smart boy.
“YAAAY! Soon mummah wuuuuub Huggies an wuuuuub nyu wed housie! Nu can wait for babbehs so soon mummah can show nyu housie!”
She chatters as she waddles towards you. The smarty looks a little confused but all the toughies hug each other bragging about how happy they are in their new home.

The fat yellow mare finally gets to you and nuzzles your boot. You crouch down and catch her behind the ear. In one quick motion you unsheath your machete. Grabbing the mare by her mane. Before she has a chance to scream you drag the blade across her neck slitting deep into her throat. She flails her legs and produces a loud gurgle before collapsing. The once happy room now goes silent. They look at you still holding your blood covered machete.
“… S-SPECIAW FWEN! NUUUU!”
A white toughie runs over to her body giving it Huggies.

“NU! NU GO FOWEVEW SWEEPIES! PWEHEEHEEZ! HUUHUUUHUU! FWUFFY NU BE DADDEH NAO!”
He sits there crying. Suddenly the room erupts in screams. The rest of the toughies surrounding the smartie while the castrated males and pregnant mares try to get away. One runs past you. Running head first Into the fence.
“Huh?.. . NUU! NUUUU! NU MEANIE FENCIE WET FWUFFY OUT! NU WAN FOWEVEW SWEEPIES HUUHUUUUU!”

In the panic you look at the toughie crying by his deceased mate. The trauma has caused her body to eject the foals. To your dismay the foals are fully developed. The father crawls to them.
“Wha? BABBEHS! HUUHUU BABBEHS AM AWIVE! AM STIWW DADDEH! IS OTAY BABBEHS IS OTAY! DADDEH GIB OU HUGGIES!”
With a heavy thud you stomp the pile of squirming chirpy foals. Then you stomp again. And AGAIN! Until it’s nothing but a bloody pile of mush. The toughie looks in shock.
“B… Babbehs… Babbehs nu… Nu suppose ta be … Goo… Wan die. Wan die. Wan die.”

“Happy to oblige.”
You say bringing your machete down into the Toughies skull.
In the excitement the rest of the toughies along with the smarty have exited the building too. Only to find Mr. Fence.
“UGH! DUMMEH FENCE! GET OUT OB SMAWTIES WAY!”
You walk outside.
“Do you like my friend Mr. Fence? He’s here to make sure you stay my prisoner untill I’m done with you.”

“Huuhuuhuu pweeaaase! Nu huwt smawty! Huwt dummeh tuffies instead mistah munstah!”
He yells. His toughies frantically running in circles trying to find a way out. Shitting all the way. One slips and falls in his own shit.
“NUU! NUU GIB SOWWY POOPIES!”
The smarty puffs out his cheeks. Still trying to act tough.
“Dummeh munstah! Wet smawty outsies wight nao ow smawty gib ou fowevew sweepies!”

“Then do it.”
You say.
“Smawty WIWW! Smawty fite gud! Smawty bestest!”
He boasts.
“Then what are you waiting on? I’m right here.”
You stand there looking at him. He looks around.
“Go gettum smawty!”
One of the toughies yell.
“Gib meanie munstah WOWSTEST HUWTIES!”
Another yells. It seems they have successfully worked the smarty up. He charges at you horn first with zeal.

He rams his mighty horn as hard as he can into the monsters shin. To his surprise he bounces off. No problem. Smarty opens his maw showing the cowering monster its mighty fangs! He bites as hard as he can tearing a chunk of flesh from the monsters flesh. He stands triumphant. Atleast that’s what the toughies saw. In reality.

The smarty charged horn first into Steve’s snake boot. Bouncing off.
“Ow! Dummeh munstah! Why gib thinky pwace huwties!?!”
He then bites your pants leg. To his credit tearing off a small piece of fake moss.
“DEW! SMAWTY GIB WOWSTEST HUWTIES! SMAWTY WIN!”
The Toughies cheer. You look down.
“Oh you’re done? In that case. My turn.”
As he poses with the fake moss you pick him up by his neck fluff.
“SCREEE! BAD UPSIES!”
You punch him in the gut. Upon impact he empties his bowels. The horrid liquid excrement landing directly on the head of a toughy.
“NUU! NU GIB TUFFY MOW SOWWY POOPIES! HUUHUU!”

You punch him in the gut again. And again. AND AGAIN!
You stop before you lose yourself.
“HUUHUUHUUUUUU! Wowstest tummeh huwties! Hewp! Hewp! Nee Huggies huuhuu!”
You drop him. He curls into the fetal position holding his stomach.
Suddenly you hear a high pitched voice.
“DUMMEH MUNSTAH NU HUWT DADDEH!”
Then you hear a mare.
“BESTEST BABBEH NU! NU GO TOWAWD MUNSTAH!”
You look down and see a foal running towards you. A little copy of the smarty. Must be his little heir.
“Bestest babbeh nu! Gu backsies ta Speciaw fwen!”

Too late. You pick up the foal.
“EEEK! NU WIKE UPSIES! BABBEH TOO WIDDWE!”
It shrieks through it’s fat jaws.
“Nu mistah munstah pwease! Nu gib bestest babbeh huwties!”
The smarty pleads. You look at the foal.
“Dummeh munstah! Take sowwy peepees!”
It tries to piss on you. The steam only dribbling on your boot.
“Gud job bestest babbeh! Gib munstah biggest huwties eba!”
The mother shouts.
“You’ve got big balls for a foal.”
You say looking at it’s actually smaller than average testicles.

“Das wite! Babbeh hab bestest Speciaw wumps!”
You grab his pathetic little nut sack and twist.
“SCREEEE! DADDEH DADDEH! HEWP! MUNSTAH GIB BESTEST BABBEHS WUMPS WOWSTEST HUWTIES!”
You keep twisting and keep twisting. You feel the skin rip. You keep twisting as the little fuckers blood coats your hand.

It’s screamed to the point you think it’s ripped a vocal chord. It now sounds like a debarked dog. Wheezing and gasping. Mouth still agape as if trying to scream. The mother is desperately hitting your leg.
“GIB BACK GIB BACKSIES BESTEST BABBEH PWEASE!
NU TAKE BABBEHS SPECIAW WUMPS! BABBEH NEE DOSE TA BE SOON SMAWTY! BUUHUUUHUUU!”

Finally it gives. You hear a small snap and all resistance goes away. The child’s ballsack was now separated and was in your hand. You drop the foal.
“Hope ya like having a daughter.”
You say to the pair. The mother desperately tries to give her bestest Huggies. As she does blood continues to spurt out of the gaping wounds. The child goes limp in seconds.
Holding the foal nuts you look at the smarty.
You grab his jaw opening his mouth and shoving his child’s testicles in his mouth. Then Hold it shut. You put two fingers in it’s nostrils.
“NOW SWALLOW IT BITCH!”
You scream at the rapist mother fucker.

He struggles before finally relenting and swallows. You feel him heave before puking in his mouth. Which you make him also swallow.
“Huuhuuhuu! Sickey wawahs nu taste pwetty! Nu hab bestest babbeh nu moh! HUUHUUHUUU!”
You look at the pathetic bag of blubber.
“I wonder how the other Fluffies felt as you castrated them and killed their babies? Probably something like what I just did to your little mongrel. Worthless foal. Not even good enough to be turned into kibble.”

The smarty looks up at you.
“Pwease. Wet smawty an hewd go.”
He asks through tears.
"Hmm let me think about it… Nope. You’re a baby killer and a rapist. But hey if it makes you feel any better I’ll kill you last.
You say as you pick up his special friend.
“NUU! WET SOON MUMMAH GOO!”

With one clean chop from your machete you cut off both of her crotch tits. They drop followed by a putrid puddle of blood and milk.
“MIWKIE PWACE OWIES!”
She screams. You drop her to the ground and stomp her bloated gut. Babies squirt out. Unlike the last ones These ones are underdeveloped. Just old enough to look like Fluffies but not old enough to have fluff. Or anything for that matter. They squirm. A couple open their mouth as if screaming in pain but with no sound. The smarty rushes over.
“Nu babbehs. Why cum outsies? Tu soon huuhuu. Is Otay babbehs daddeh’s hewe. Daddeh wub babbehs. DADDEH WUB BABBEHS! HUUHUUHUUUUUU!”

While the smarty is blubbering and covering himself in blood and fluid you decide it’s time to deal with the others. With one last stomp the now not pregnant mares skull crunches. Killing her instantly. You walk all the Fluffies that were trying to get through the fence have run back into the barn trying to get away. You shut the door leaving the bellowing smarty outside. You’ve got plans for him.

“… Daaaaiiisyyyy daaaaiiisyyyy”
You grab a pregnant mares stabbing your machete through her gut then throwing her against the wall.

“Give me your answer dooooo.”
You stomp one of the toughies and pull up on its neck till its spine stretches and you leave him alive but fully paralyzed so he’ll slowly starve to death.

“I’m haaaalf craaaazy.”
You bring your machete down into the skull of a castrated male. You’ve decided to end them quicker than the toughies.

“All for the looooove of yoooouuuu.”
You hold a pregnant mares down and hack at her spine until she splits in two. Blood, shit, and dead fetuses everywhere.

“It won’t be a styyyylish marriage!”
You rip a toughies leg off and brutally stuff it up it’s anus.
“NUUUU! WEGGIE NU GO IN POOPY PWACE HUUHUU SCREEEEE!”
He screams as you rip off all of his other legs before ramming the last one down his throat.

“I caaaan’t afford a carriaaaaaage.”
You grab two unicorns by the neck and ram them head first into each other making them stab each other in the brain. They sieze on the floor.

“Buuut you’ll look so sweet”
You put your foot an a toughies neck.
“NU MUNSTAH NU PWEASE WET GO HUUHUU!”
You shove your machete point first into his anus twisting it back and forth.
“SCREEEEEEE POOPY PWACE BIGGEST HUWTIES EVAAAAAAAAAAH!”
You pull it out and wipe the blood off on his fluff as he lays there wheezing as he bleeds out.

“Up on the seeeaat.”
You grab the only remaining foal you can find. Must have been bestests brother. You force open the last pregnant mares mouth And shove the whole foal in.
She gags as the foal cries.
“NU! NU AM NUMMIES! AM BABBEH! BABBEH FOH WUB AN HUG-ECH!!!”
Before he can finish you punch the mare in the mouth. Killing the foal and leaving her there to choke to death.

“Of a bicycle built for twooo!”
You pick up the last toughie by the back legs and swing him as hard as you can. His head splatters as it makes contact with one of the barns support beams.

You look around at the mess of blood bone and shit. You love every inch of it. The only noise that remains is the slow groans of those bleeding out. You sit for a minute by a hay piles to calm yourself before finishing with the smarty. The hay piles behind you moves. You hurry and reach in. You pull out a snivelling mess that used to be the red smarty.
“Pweeeeeaaaase! Nu huwt fwuffy buuhuuhuu!”
You snicker.
“I’m not going to hurt you. You’ve had your punishment. Plus you tried to do as I asked and warn others.”

“Huuhuu dey nu wisten ta fwuffy. Make fwuffy cum backsies an gib wowstest Enfies. HUUHUUHUUUUUU!”
You sit him down beside you.
“Meh. I think you’ve learned your lesson. You’re definitely not as bad as those bastards. I’ll tell you what. You stay here for the night and in the morning I’ll have a friend of mine take you to a nice place. With Nummies and nice Fluffies.”
His eyes get big.
“Huuhuu. Weawy? Mossy munstah hewp fwuffy?”
He asks.
“Sure. Why not. I believe in redemption. You stay here while I deal with the last one.”

You walk out and see the smarty pawing desperately trying to dig under the fence. His hooves bleeding from the strain. When he sees you he digs faster.
“NUU! NU WAHAAHAAAAN! DIG WEGGIES DIIIIIIG!”
He screams at himself. You pick him up by his tail.
“SCREEEEE! WOWSTEST UPSIES!”
He shits but it just tumbles down hitting him in the face.
“I have someone I’d love for you to meet bitch. But I have to make you presentable first.”

You go use your machete to dock his tail.
“NUUUU PWETTY TAIIIW! NEE PWETTY TAIW TA ATTWACT PWETTY MAWES!”
You pick him up be his front legs.
“Oh please. No mare was ever attracted to you. You’re nothing but an ugly poopy fluffy.”
You jerk both front legs beck. Dislocating them both instantly. With one you go to far. You can feel it snap.
“SCREEEEE! WEGGIES! WEGGIES NUUHUUHUU!”

You carry the fucker by his broken arm. He cries and begs all the way. You walk to your old barn and open the door. Moses and Raspberry immediately run up.
“NICE MUNSTAH!.. EEEEK! OWD SMAWTY!”
Raspberry yells. Moses stands in front of rassberry. Cheeks puffed out ready to defend his special friend.
“Calm down. Moses. It’s done. The herd is dead. The smarty broken.”
You throw the smarty down in front of them.
“Huuhuuhuu. Am smawty nu moh. Miss bestest babbeh! Miss Speciaw fwen. Weggies huwt suuuu bad.”

You see something change in Moses. A rage in his eyes.
“MOSEES MISS BABBEHS TOO! BUT DUMMEH SMAWTY GIB FOWEVEW SWEEPIES! UUUUURGH!”
Moses runs over and stomps directly on smarties snout. You can hear the crunch.
“SCREE! NU! SMEWW PWACE HAB BOOBOO JUICE BUUHUUHUU!”

“BABBEHS HAD BOOBOO JUICE TOO! BUH OU KEEP GIBING STOMPIES! DIS AM FOH BABBEHS! DIS AM FOW GWEEN BABBEH!”
He bites the smarties eye ripping off his eyelid.
“REEE! SEE PWACES!”

“DIS AM FOH YEWWOW WINGEH BABBEH!”
He puts his hoof on the joint where you dislocated his arm and stomps. Completely tearing it out of socket.
“SCREEEEE! PWEASE STAHP!”

“BABBEHS TEWW OU STOPPIES TOO! BUT OU WAFF! DIS AM FOH PINK POINTEH BABBEH!”
He turns around and defecates directly onto the smarties face.
“NUUHUUHUU NU SOWWY POOPIES! NU SMEWW PWETTY!”

“AN DIS AM FO PWETTY WAINBOW AWICOWN BABBEH! DAT OU GABE WOWSTEST ENFIES!”
He walks behind him. You anticipated this One. It’s why you docked his tail. You watch as Moses mounts Pharaoh.
“NUUU! NUUU! NU AM MAWE! POOPY PWACE ONWY FOH POOPIES!”

“Nebah stahp ou.”
Moses says. He starts going to town on pharaohs ass.
“NUUU! MAH POOPIE PWACE! IT AM BWEAKING!”
He screams.
“ENF ENF ENF ENF ENF ENF ENF ENF HATECHU! ENF ENF ENF HATECHU! GUUUUUD FEEEEWS!”
He says as he backs off.

“Huuhuuhuu onwy wanned gud feews an bestest wand foh hewd.”
He cries.
“Dis … Dis am foh taking ebewy fwuffies Speciaw wumps. An twy ta take Mosees Speciaw wumps.”
He bites down on pharaohs ballsack.
“NU! PWEASE! NEE WUMPS! WUB WU-SCREEEEEE!”
With one quick shake he completely rips off pharaohs nuts.

“Damn. Good on ya Moses. I’ll take it from here.”
You walk over and grab pharaoh by his horn.
“Nuuhuuu. Pwetty hown is aww smawty hab weft.”
You break it off and stab it directly into his exposed eye. Making sure it goes through the socket into the skull. He squirms then goes still.
" We safe wassbewwy. Smawty hab fowevew sweepies… Sniffle YAY!"
The two celebrate and hug each other. You’re curious though.

“Moses… Did you say you had a rainbow alicorn baby?”
The two look up at you.
“Das wite sniffle she was pwettiest an bestest fiwst ebah awicown babbeh! An dummeh smawty gib babbeh wowstest Enfies an fowevew sweepies!”
Moses says.
“I thought Fluffies hated alicorns.”
You say.
Rassberry speaks up.
“Wassbewwy owd hooman mummah teww wassbewwy dat awicowns am gud. Mummah say dat wassbewwies fwuffy Daddeh was awicown!”
She says proudly.

This changes things. You walk out. Taking the mangled smarty corpse with you. You shut and lock the barn door. Leaving Moses and Raspberry.
You go home, throw your bloody clothes in the washing machine, and take a shower. Before you go to bed you update the listing for Moses and Raspberry. Making sure to put front and center that they have had good colored alicorn foals in the past and are alicorn friendly.

After that you turn in.
The next day you load up the now reformed and traumatized smarty and take him to the shelter. He was understandably hesitant to get into your truck at first but you managed to talk him into it.
“Hey Sandra. I know I just turned a few feral mares in the other day but I found this big guy and well… He seems good tempered. Looks like someone castrated him.”
Sandra looks him over.
“Oh you poor thing. My god how did this not get infected. I swear feral herds can be so cruel. I’m definitely gonna have the vet look you over.”

“Fank ou nice wady… Um… Is fwuffy gon hab homesy?”
He asks sheepishly. Sandra laughs.
“A big bright red guy like you? We’ll have you adopted in no time.”
He smiles.
“Weawy? YAY! Fank ou mistah steeb!.. An… An tank mistah mossy munstah.”

“Another one talking about a monster? Geez Steve what do you have living on that farm of yours?”
You laugh.
“Who knows. Probably got scared of a turtle. Anyways that’s all I needed.”
You say goodbye and head home.
You were a little mixed about saving the old smarty at first but he seemed to learn his lesson. You never once heard him call himself smarty either.

You’ve already had plenty of takers asking about Moses and Raspberry. Like normal you’re only going to let them go to a good loving home. So you’re going to be choosy about the potential buyers.

That evening you sit on your porch drinking a cup of coffee as frosting and the foals once again chase a ball around the yard before frosting suddenly stops.
“Wha? Babbeh? Whew babbeh cum fwom? Is Otay babbeh. Teww mummah fwosin wha happun.”
You walk over and to your surprise there was little shit head. The old smarties baby who’s balls you ripped off. You figured he died from blood loss but here he is.

“Huuhuuhuu meanie munstah gib hewd fowevew sweepies! Gib babbeh wowstest huwties an take Speciaw wumps away! Buuhuuhuu!”
Frosting tries her best to comfort the foal.
“Here hand him to me. You three go inside. It’s almost dinner time.”

“Otay Daddeh! Cum on babbehs! Is awmos Nummie tim!”
“YAAY NUMMIES!”
“Babbeh wuuuuub miwkies!”
The three run excitedly inside leaving you with the foal.
Sniffle pwease hewp bestest babbeh! Bestest babbeh nee miwkies! Am su hungwy HUUHUUU!”
You stare at the pathetic rat still calling itself bestest babbeh. You smile.
“Why sure little guy. I’ll take care of you.”
He instantly perks up.
“Weawy!?! Nice mistah be nyu Daddeh!?!”

You start walking towards the house. He continues yammering about how you’ll love bestest babbeh and how he needs the bestest toysies and the bestest miwkies and how he’s so much better than your other foals.
“… Daisy daisy give me your answer dooo.”
He shuts up and is silent. You feel him tense up in your hand.

“I’m half craaaazy all for the looooove of youuu!”
He squirms.
“N…NU! MUNSTAH MUNSTAAAH!”

“It won’t be a styyyylish marriage! I caaaan’t afford a carriaaaaaage!”
He desperately tries to get free. You grip him tighter.
“NUUHUUHUUHUUUUU! BESTEST BABBEH NU WAN FOWEVEW SWEEPIES! WAN WIVE! WAN WIIIIIIVE!”

“But you’ll look so sweeet up on the seeeaat!”
You squeeze harder. You begin to feel bones popping. His eyes start bulging out of his head.
“Mummah! Hewp bestest babbeh! Hewp COUGH bestest!”
He voids his bowels in your hand attempting to get you to release. You grip tighter.

“Of a bicycle built for twooo!”
You hear a crunch as the creatures ribs start breaking. He tries to scream but all that comes out is a wheeze. Blood dribbles out of his nose and down his lips. Finally he stops breathing. Just to be on the safe side you grab him by his head and twist until like his balls, it rips off. You throw the little fuck head as far as you can from your house to keep frosting from finding it.

You walk into your house.
“Hey frosting. The parents came back for the foal. They grabbed him and ran off. Let daddy wash his hands. You know it’s sketti night!”
Frosting perks up.
“SKETTI! YAAAY! DO DA SKETTI DANCIE BABBEHS!”
The three Fluffies kick their legs while spinning in a circle singing about how they love spaghetti. Despite the foals never having it…

It’s been a hell of a week.

Part 1

27 Likes

Goated story and owner, really hope you continue to write about him and Frosting.

4 Likes

Spectacular. Never gets old seeing shitty fluffies, especially smarties and “best” babies, get what they deserve.

3 Likes

Wow ol red get a redemption.

And the revelation of a rainbow alicorn? Interesting :thinking:

Mossy monster strikes again and love how Moses gave revenge on what that smarty did.

Was surprise on the bestest if he would shut up about being bestesh for few min it might have a chance but noo keep babblin and get gone.

Nice ending

3 Likes

Oh what’s this? You’re saving me from certain death from exposure and/or predators? Well let me tell you I’m perfect and deserve all the Gucci toysies and Nummies prepared by mister Gordon Ramsay and also I nee-CRUNCH

8 Likes

Oh big time. Here lately frosting and Steve have been my favorite OCs. They’re definitely getting more stories. Especially with Steve’s slow spiral into fluffy murdering insanity.

5 Likes

Dude is kinda insane.

I’m all here for it

4 Likes

When I first joined this community I saw something along the lines of “careful. Stay here long enough and you may learn a few things about yourself.”

Poor old Steve’s learning quiet a few things about himself :rofl:.

2 Likes

Let’s hope it wont affect with Frosting :pensive:

2 Likes

Nah she’s baby. Frosting and pickle are probably the only two Fluffies in my head canon that are truly safe from abuse porn.

3 Likes

Frosting is too sweet to be a shit-rat, if she comes to harm all hell is gonna break loose with mossy monster. ground will be littered with wumps and leggies :martinidrink:

3 Likes

That’s when the real monster appears and drops the weapons. Choosing to use his hands and teeth instead.

2 Likes

Its not every day you see the ‘biblical’ tag and it isnt a crucifixion

2 Likes

oh my god, i love that moses got to kick the shit out of the smartie. happy that old red friend got a redemption
And ooooohhhhh when the bestest baby recognized the song. FUCK MAN this shit is GOOOD

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it. Bad thing is if the bestest fucker just shut up about being bestest for five seconds Steve probably would have helped him.

1 Like

valid as hell, k would have helped him too, but he didnt want help. he wanted to be best. now he can be best in hell >:3

1 Like