Fuckffies Side Stories 10 by Ponepone

Rainbow Ponut shivered in the alleyway, she had seen the shows but she never expected that he was real. She turned down another section between two buildings, her hooves thundering over glass as she exited the alley and into the crowded streets. She fought down a scream as she weaved her way through indifferent humans.

She dashed into an open bus and went to the first human with an open seat. The chubby sweat stained human looked at her in confusion. She glanced at him with pleading eyes before ducking under his seat and pressing herself to the floor.

Her pursuer stepped on the bus with a click of his boots. There was a soft exhale as he tracked her scent, the disgusting mixture of sex and cheap perfume. He stepped between the seats until he saw a tail sticking out. His eyes glanced at the fat disgusting human making no effort to shelter his prey.

He grabbed her tail and pulled, she lashed out with a kick. The hoof connected with his jaw and she tried to scamper away. He grabbed again and lifted her with one hand. Even being five to six times the size of a fluffy wasn’t much weight.

“Pwease dun wet ‘em take, Wainbow Ponut.”

Not a soul moved, the driver opened the door. And the burly masked human carried her out. She was collared by the masked man and dragged out to the streets. She trembled and stared at the masked man. She had seen the mask before, a melted pizza with scary vampire teeth.

“P-Pizza munsta. Yew huwt fwuffies. Wainbow Ponut am no fwuffy.”

The man smiled behind the mask, this was the first time his prey recognized him. This big fluffy was shaping to be a fun little pastime, he dragged her back toward his windowless van. He tossed her in the back on top of an unfortunate fluffy who spattered like a water balloon.

“You’ve seen me before?”

She nodded, “On TeeVee.”

He nodded as he opened his tool kit, “ I’ve seen your kind too. Some fucking retard thought it was a good idea to make a fuckable fluffy. Not like we don’t have enough of the damn things out here.” He held out a hammer and the fluffies lined up in cages around them screamed.

She opened her mouth, closed it then opened it again. “Wainbow Ponut wan to be safe. Wainbow wan to tawkie for befowe huwties.”

“You are wasting your breath. I kill fluffies. You are a fluffy. You are going to die painfully.”

“Am not Fwuffy! Am not made fo’ ‘Cuddwe an’ wub. Am made fo’ Enfie, fo fwiend, fo cawe. No poopie aww ova. No smawty. Wainbow no dummeh, Wainbow am good Enfie-mawe. Pwease wet go?”

The man opened the cage containing a pregnant mare. He pulled the mare out even as she shitted across his gloved hand. He set the mare in front of Rainbow.

“Eat her.”

“Wha…” both Chimera seemed confused.

“You want to live? You personally are going to kill every fluffy in here. It won’t be fast and it won’t be gentle. Then I’ll think about it.”

Rainbow Ponut looked down at the fat pink mare. She was coated in her own juices and smelt worse than anything the fuckffie had ever experienced. She bit down on the mare’s leg and shook her head like a dog. The mare screamed as she was battered against the floor, Rainbow tasted a sickening mixture of shit, fur, and blood.

The bones were so weak, it was like eating cooked chicken with the taste of a stadium toilet. The mare pleaded with a broken spine. Rainbow flipped her over and bit into her stomach. Organs and underdeveloped foals became nutrients and nothing more.

Rainbow finished her meal leaving only an unrecognizable pile of meat on the van floor. She burped and got to take fluffy shit a final time. She turned and watched the eyes of her captor. It was the only thing she could see through the pizza mask.

“What am name?”

“What did they call me on TV?”

“Pizza face.”

“Damn it, It’s Za. Don’t call me by name anyway. We aren’t friends.” He opened another cage.

He dropped a white stallion before Rainbow. “You just ate his cum dump and unborn foal. Look him in the eyes.”

“Whatchu. Munsta fwuffy! Snow gib yew fowevah sweepies!” The little fluffy was frothing at the mouth.

Rainbow looked down at him, her muzzle coated in the juices of his dead lover. “Za teww Enfie-mawe to kiss fwuffy. Wainbow wan go home. Za wan fwuffy to suffew den… maybe Wainbow go home. Spescul-fwiend am gone. Snow am gone too.”

She lashed out a hoof and felt his foreleg snap. He let out a howling screech that agitated the remaining cages. He looked up at her but she was silently focused on Za.

“Oh don’t mind me. I’m just watching the show.”

“Open aww cages. Wainbow do it aww togethew.”

“Bzzzt. You don’t tell me how to have my fun, Nigger.” He said as he turned to Snow.

“Snow… come here little guy.” He scooped up the stallion and pitched it Rainbow with enough force to kill Snow outright.

Rainbow let out a human scream of agony as her muzzle was broken. She couldn’t even close her jaw before he punched her. She was slammed against the floor, her vision swam as he straddle her chest. He reared back a fist and struck her with his full might. The world shook as she tried to maintain her grip on consciousness.

“Fucking fluffy thinks they can plead with me?! At least the normal fluffies have the decency to not want to be fucked. You are gross.” He placed his hands on her forelegs and pushed them wide till he felt them dislocate.

“Did you think because you are smarter that I’d just let you go?” Za made a gagging noise. “No you are worse. Those shitting hamster pigs and you are the same shit to me.”

Za grabbed a hammer and got to work shattering her hooves. She didn’t scream so much as she gurgled around her floppy jaw. She was a ruin of a creature and he wasn’t done. He grabbed a portable blowtorch and let the fire illuminate the van. He brought the fire down on genitals and multicolored asshole. The flesh bubbled and boiled until it was a single cooked wound.

Za took a few pictures and noticed that Rainbow had passed out from the pain. He kicked her out the back of the van and shut the door. He whistled as he started up the van back up over her body and drove away.

Rainbow had regained consciousness just long enough to feel the tire on her chest. The sound of her ribs collapsing over her hearts and lungs would follow her into the afterlife. She died slowly while humans just walked past her on the street like road kill.

11 Likes

Name

2 Likes

Oops sorry

3 Likes

Lol, Pizza Face. The news would get it wrong.

5 Likes

brilliant!

2 Likes

I hereby give this the official Za seal of approval, fucking lol

4 Likes