Fuller Farm Fluffies! Chapter 9 (by DrVegafluff)

James walked into the saferoom, fluffies following him closely from behind. He moved the sleeping foal from his arms onto the soft blanket inside their doghouse nest. The concerned fluffies peeked into the nest, and looked back to him as he stood back up from his bent position.

He turned around, saying nothing, and started towards the door of the room before being interrupted by Fern’s voice.

“Daddeh? Am babbeh gunna be otay? Fewn sowwy fo’ nu watch babbeh gud huhu… Fewn thinkie babbeh was sweepies in boxie-housie…” She looked at the ground sadly, it felt like she blamed herself a lot for what happened to Emma.

James took a few steps towards her, and squatted down to scratch behind her ears as he spoke. "Fern, I don’t think it’s your fault. You tried your best, but… Emma’s tail was hurt real bad, so I had to take some of it off. Her tail is always gonna be smaller than other foals’, and it might not grow as much fluff in some places.

The heartbreak was visible clearly across Fern’s face, especially in her eyes. She just broke down on the floor, sobbing. Pepper and Cloud were sitting nearby, hugging each other and also crying. Interestingly, Crow was still sitting over by the doghouse, he was sitting on his haunches with his back to James, still watching his sister sleeping.

“I’m gonna go find that fluffy and get rid of it and any other fluffies like him.” James said as he stood and walked away from Fern.

sniffle “Daddeh giv- giv foweva sweepies tu meanie stawwion??” Fern had stopped crying and looked over at him.

“Yeah, sorry Fern. He was bad and he’s got to go. I don’t want ferals like him around the house, especially after what he did.” James didn’t even turn around again

“Fewn nu cawe, fwuffy did wowstest huwties to babbeh!” She stomped her foot several times, huffing and puffing as she did so. James simply smiled and shut the door to the saferoom behind him.

The smile disappeared from James’ face as soon as the door was closed, his expression was instead replaced with one of grim determination. He hadn’t been this upset in years, let alone felt emotion this intense in general, it felt as awful as he remembered, reminding him why he had isolated himself for so long, away from anything and everything.

But he wasn’t isolated anymore, he had to take care of his fluffies, and he intended to. James walked into his room and began rifling through dressers throwing things he wasn’t looking for to the side. Eventually he found what he was looking for and pulled a pellet rifle out of the bottom of the dresser, he assumed this paired with the metal bbs would be sufficient enough for a fluffy.

He threw the rifle on the bed and grabbed a backpack and began tossed in a box of old smoke balls from the Fourth of July alongside a lighter, extra pellets, and several big old pillowcases. After filling the bag he rushed out of the room into another closet in his hallway, where he pulled out the collapsible fence his mother had used when she wanted to let her pet rabbit outside, fully unraveled it was about 3 foot from one side to the other, he grabbed the collapsed wire fence and stuffed it under his left arm before returning to his room.

After returning to his room he slung the backpack over his left arm and grabbed the rifle with his free hand, before leaving and walking out of his house from the side door before making his way towards his backyard fence.

He walked over towards the tall grass the stallion slipped into when he ran away, there was an obvious part in the grass from where he had ran through in a hurry, leaving spots of blood occasionally contrasting against the green grass.

James carried on at a steady pace for several minutes, he noticed as he continued walking that there were points with more drops of blood than anywhere else, he assumed those spots to be where the fat little shit had run out of breath, combined with the pain of the icepick in his side, and taken a moment to rest.

After maybe a total of five minutes of walking, which he assumed must’ve taken the fluffy much longer, he found himself at the edge of the wooded part of his property, and he continued following the light trail of blood, taking care to be quiet as he did.

Very shortly into entering the thicket of trees he began to remember this part of the property from when he was younger. The dots only connected in his head when his eyes noticed the trail went next to a big old tree stump, with a large hole beneath it. James’ dad told him it was an old coyote den was he was younger, and had shown him the inside of it, he remembered how deep down it went amazing him at the time.

The fluffy must consider this a perfect home, and to be fair, it would ordinarily be correct. James stood at the entrance to the hole, being careful not to stand directly in front of it, and listened to the entrance where he could hear a fluffy, that he assumed to be the stallion, muttering to itself.

“huu… hav wowstest huwties… meanie hooman giv wowst pointy-huwties evuh…”

“Shuh-up dummie fwuff! Nu am ‘sposed gu tu hoomans!! Towd fwuffy dat hoomans giv bigges’ huwties!”

James had expected there to be a possibility of multiple fluffies, and he’d accounted for it. He slowly moved away from the hole, and into a large bush beside two trees, out of view from anything that would exit the den, but still close by, and able to see anything. Unfortunately with how deep coyote dens went, there was no way James could just reach in and grab the little fucker, and he definitely wouldn’t fit in the hole. Which is why he had brought what he did.

He set the rifle and backpack on the ground behind his bush, and used both hands to set up the collapsed fence around the hole, ignoring the sounds of the fluffies reacting to the metal of the fence.

“Huh- wha am noisie??”

“Huhu… munsta ousside nestie!!”

“Munsta nu num fwuffy! Fwuffy give munsta wowstest sowwy hoofsies!!”

pfffrt “Huuhuuuuu!! Gu way munsta!!! Fwuffy hav wowstes’ huwties awweady huhuu!!”

“Nu wowwy fwends! Munsta nu weach fwuffies in howe-nestie!”

James raised an eyebrow, maybe there were more than fluffies than he had expected there to be. But regardless, the fence was up around the hole, and secured to the ground. Though, that last fluffy was right, he still didn’t really have a way to reach them.

But he had brought a way to make them come to him, he reached into his backpack and pulled out a lighter and package of the smokebombs. He lit three in his hand, and waited for the fuse to disappear and the smoke to begin bellowing out, before promptly tossing them all into the hole, hearing them bounce and roll down to the main room of the den.

“Huh? Wha am-” kaff kaff

“Nosie buwnies!! Huwties!! Wun 'way!!” kaff kaff

kaff kaff hurkk “Huhuu!! Fwuffy mai sickie-wawas!! Nu wike!! Huhuhuhuu!!”

Suddenly James could hear them much closer, stumbling over each other and clamoring for the entrance, bursting out of the hole and running blindly only to run into the hard metal bars of the wire fence after several gallops.

“Owchies! Huh? Wha am dis?? Huhuu!! Wet fwuffy out!! Nu wan’ be stuckies in nestie howe!!”

James was sitting obscured behind the bush, watching as the number of fluffies outside rises from one, to three, to five, to eight, not even including the several foals, still with their eyes shut, peeping up a storm on the back of two mothers, no doubt irritated by both the smoke and the ensuing panic, two of the fluffies aren’t quite full grown, babies from several litters ago more than likely, they were a bit bigger than James’ foals, but not by too much. They’ve likely only had teeth for about a week and a half.

Finally he saw the final two fluffies exit, one of them being the orange stallion, still with the ice pick stuck into a noticeably red patch on his side. And the final one being another foal, an orange one with a dark blue coloring for his mane and tail, likely only about three weeks from being considered fully grown, the kind of size where they’d be able to be bred if it was a boy, but if they were a girl you’d want to hold off for a week or two.

James assumed the foal next to the attempted baby enfer was one of his, based on it’s proximity to him. As he was about to crawl from his hidden position and approach the fluffies, he saw one of them walk up to the gate and turn to shit all over it, leaving it soaked with feces. Now James was gonna have to leave it here instead of just bringing it back, because he wasn’t touching that.

“Dummeh sowwy-waww!! Wet smawty gu! Nee’ gu git nummies! Wet smawty out nao nao NAO NAO NA-” pop kchk

James pulled back on the slide, reloading the gun, looking at the former smarty in the cage as he did so, he had no intention of dealing with a smarty’s bullshit. The bb had entered it’s left eye and exited the back of the right side of its head, causing it’s head to jerk violently to one side as it collapsed, all in an instant, blood pouring from its nose, unmoving. The other fluffies were slow to react, possibly still trying to figure out what just happened, before nearly all at once they stampede over one another in an attempt to pile on the opposite side of the cage from the dead fluffy, crying about scary monsters, and bad hurties, completely unaware what had even truly happened.

James then came out of his hiding spot, walking up to the terrified fluffies, who only became more scared upon seeing him come from seemingly nowhere.

“Munsta!! Hooman gon’ give fwuffies huwties!! huuhu!!”

“Hewd wun way!! Fwuffy pwotec hewd!!”

“Nu can wun dummeh! Am stuckies!!”

“Huu… hooman pwease nu huwt fwuffies… hav huggies??”

James looked over at the orange stallion, it clearly recognized him, it was saying nothing, but shaking so violently that James could clearly tell from where he was standing, the foal seemed confused by this, but couldn’t put together what was causing it. He then directed his attention to the rest of the fluffies.

“Oh, what happened to you poor things! Don’t worry I’m here to help you.”

The fluffies, stupid and feral as they are, believed him, for the most part at least, some were still clearly suspicious.

“Huuuu!! Nice mista wet fwuffies out?? Am stuckies!!”

“Pwease hewp fwuffies!! Smawty gu foweva sweepies!! Giv fwuffies and babbehs wowstest scawdies!!”

It’s true, the small foals were peeping up a storm on the backs of their mothers, and the older foals were hiding themselves beneath their parents’ legs.

“Of course I’ll let you all out. In fact, I know just the place for all of you. Just wait right here and I’ll be back in a moment.” James immediately turned around, walking back towards his house in a hurry, ignoring the fluffies’ pleas for him to stay with them and help.

Once he was out of the woods he was running towards his barn to get what he needed, he hadn’t expected so many fluffies, but he wasn’t going to let an opportunity this fortuitous pass him by. He arrived at the barn and quickly began throwing things around until he found a wagon and several pet carriers. He tossed them into the wagon and pulled it back down towards the fluffies. In all it probably only took him about five minutes, but to the already stressed fluffies, it was an eternity.

He arrived back to see that thankfully all the fluffies were still outside the hole, which still had smoke flowing out of it, though in considerably less thick plumes. The fluffies nearly immediately noticed his return.

“Mista com back fo fwuffies!!!”

“Tank yu mista!!”

“Nice mista wet fwuffies out nao?”

James smiled yet another fake smile down at the creatures.

“Actually my sweet fluffies, I’m going to give you a nice housie all to yourselves! But you’re gonna have to get in these sacks. Only the pretty ones of you get to go in the pretty fluffy box” He motioned towards the pet carriers as he did so.

“Fwuffy wuv housie!!”

“Wan housie!! Wet out!!”

“Huhuu… Fwuffy nu smeww pwetty…”

They all began clammering at the edge of the fence to be let out first, James’ eyes however began scanning the colorful pile of bodies before spying the one he saw before, he quickly bent over and gently pulled her out, upsetting the other fluffies who wanted out first.

“Upsies! Nice mista be nyu daddeh fow fwuffies, an giv nice housie?”

She was incredible. James had never expected something like this from wild fluffies, he assumed it was something that only happened through selective breeding and lots of luck. But here he was staring at a mare with not only a pure white coat, but a two-toned tail and mane, being a light blue and purple color.

“You’re a very pretty fluffy! I’m gonna put you over here in the “pretty fluffy” box so you can have a nice ride home, but before that do you have a special friend? I can put him in the box next to you if you do.”

The fluffy paused for a moment, understanding what James had just told her, before excitedly smiling and pointing with one of her hooves.

“Yus mista! Dat am fwuffy’s speshuw fwend!”

She pointed to a stallion, and when James looked to follow her gaze his eyes nearly popped out of his head for a second time. The stallion had a yellow mane, and a black tail, but that wasn’t the most impressive part, his coat was alternating stripes of yellow and black, he was like a giant bee! This was the single most impressive fluffy pair that James had ever seen in person.

He placed the mare in one crate before turning to the stallion, grabbing him, and doing the same. Strangely they didn’t seem to panic compared to a fluffy’s normal reaction to being placed inside a box-like pet carrier, maybe it was because he called it the “pretty fluffy box”? That or they really wanted away from that cage, which to be fair, did have a corpse in it.

After getting the two valuable ones, James pulled out his pillowcases and began haphazardly stuffing fluffies into them, one fluffy per pillowcase. Though he just threw the two weanlings into a case together. Finally he had all of the fluffies bagged and accounted for an placed in the wagon, except for two; the foal enfer, and his offspring.

The orange stallion was still looking at you, paralyzed with fear, as the foal stood in front of it’s injured father, still expecting to be saved.

“Pwease nice mista! Daddeh hav wowstes’ huwties! Pwease hewp daddeh!!!”

You just smiled at him as he stood in front of you, begging for your intervention to save his parent. You said nothing as you bent down, grabbing the frightened stallion by his neck scruff and lifting him slightly, he squirmed slightly but you simply squeezed him tighter, causing him to wince and begin “huhu”-ing

The foal, finally noticing the expression on it’s father, slowly came to the dire realization that things likely weren’t going to go well for it, the terror was written all over the poor creatures face as James began to speak, certain that the other fluffies wouldn’t hear him from in the wagon over the sounds of their own complaints.

“Actually, little fluffy, your daddy here did something bad. That’s why I threw this icepick into him.” The foal flinched and took a step back as you admitted to your attack on the fluffy, unfortunately it backed directly into the fence, it couldn’t back any further.

“I have fluffies of my own, and when my fluffy was outside with her babies, this fluffy, your daddy, came and tried to steal one of her babies.” The foal gasped, and turned his head, staring at it’s father in disbelief before turning back to James.

“And since he was so mean to a foal, I have to punish him. And to punish him I was thinking…” As James spoke to the foal, he pulled a roll of electrical tape from his pocket, and, after grabbing the stallions muzzle with one hand, began taping it closed with his other, not stopping his monologue as he did.

“Well I was thinking of giving him forever sleepies, but then I saw you. So now I have a better idea.” James finished, turning to the foal with a gentle smile.

“Wha- Wha am mista’s ide-” pop grgghkk

James had pulled the trigger on the pellet gun before the foal even finished talking, it stumbled forward once and immediately collapsed into a bleeding heap. The bb had gone through the bottom jaw from the front, completely destroying it and reducing it to nothing but a hanging mess of gore and connective tissue, the exit wound was midway through the bottom of the foals stomach, causing it’s intestines to cascade out from the rough exit.

The stallion screamed, or, at least it tried, all that came out was a sad, muffled sound, like screaming in a dream. Tears cascaded down his cheeks, not that tears would help him now. Based on the fact that no mares claimed him as their special friend, it was assumed she was dead, along with any other foals he had. That was his last and only mark to the world. And before he had a chance to even consider it as an option-

POP HNGHFFFFFFFFF

Leaving his dick and balls a mangled mess would discourage any hope that he could ever have more foals in the future, not that he had a future anymore. James unceremoniously dropped the stallion to the ground, and walked away, leaving him to bleed to death, die of infection, starve, or be eaten by a predator, in the end James didn’t particularly care. He promptly left, dragging the wagon behind him, excited to get to work on a new project.

James’ Feral Collection Results:

16 Fluffies in total, 4 Mares (three mothers), 3 stallions, 7 chirpies, and 2 weanlings.

The mares include two earthies, both of them mothers to the sets of chirpies, one lilac with cyan secondary colors, and the other yellow with seafoam green secondaries. The other mother is the former smarty’s special friend, she’s a pegasus with a grey body and yellow secondaries. The final is the two-toned mare.

Stallions are as follows, an earthie with a pastel pink body, and white secondaries (paired with the lilac mare). A pegasus with a mint body, and teal secondaries (paired with the yellow mare). And finally the striped bee-fluffy.

The two weanlings are the children of the former smarty and the grey pegasus. One of them is a unicorn colt with his father’s cream coat, but with black secondary colors. The other is a pegasus filly with a burgundy coat, and ash colored secondaries.

And finally the chirpies, the pastel pink, plum, apricot, and navy foals belong to the lilac mare.
Leaving the army green, lime, and caramel foals to the yellow mare.

Although not important, just for genetic reasons information- the now deceased smarty was a unicorn with a cream colored coat, and a burgundy mane and tail.

<< Previous

<<< First

28 Likes

Well, I hope it came out alright!! James’ first real descent into violence towards fluffies, and my first time writing “intentional” fluffy abuse, unless you count that scene with Emma’s bath. Anyway I had quite a bit of fun with this chapter, I hope that’s noticeable in the way it’s written, sorry he didn’t go full DoomGuy and rip and tear the entire herd butttt I had other ideas.

The “results” at the end of the chapter might seem like a little bit too much information, or like something that could’ve been introduced more dynamically through storytelling, but I much prefer it this way so I don’t have to clog an actual chapter just explaining how you should picture the herd. And as always, I am taking name suggestions, so if you have a name idea for any of the new fluffies presented, go ahead and let me know in the comments and I’ll throw it in the notepad.

Final thing I have to say is… I really hate coming up with colours for fluffies!! Haha, I spent probably a full hour, or maybe even a little longer, sitting here just trying to come up with colour combinations for the ferals. Luckily those chirpies dont have secondary colors yet!! Is there a way everyone else does it? Or am I just really autistic and thinking about it too hard?

Thanks for your support as always!

9 Likes

Ahh yes. Sweet catharsis. James knew which to save and which to get rid of. He can make a fortune off the bee fluffy.

3 Likes

It’s a good Fuck You move to the orange prick, take everything away from him except his life. Let’s him wallow in that a little more.

Interesting move taking the herd, hopefully James isn’t spreading himself too thin, Fern was able to break through her misgivings with proper attention but she was one misinformed mother. An entire herd of differing thoughts and emotions might be a bit too much. Especially the really pretty ones who James even pointed out as being noticeably pretty.

James ain’t done with abuse by a long shot.

6 Likes

hopefully James isn’t spreading himself too thin

Yeah, I meant to address this in my original “post chapter comment” but forgot. From roughly here on I intend on splitting the FFF series into two different stories, this one remaining to be James and Fern’s family, and the other being James focusing on the new herd, with events crossing over every now and again. Though I’m unsure how well something like that would do.

Anyway, James certainly isn’t done with abuse. I won’t let him be :wink:

Thanks as always for the support throughout this series so far, you’re a constant inspiration :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Probably already fucked up calling some of them pretty, but we’ll see how egos manifest in the future. Hopefully James will have the sense to just make breeding stock of the good colored ones and treat bad fluffies accordingly. He doesn’t need to waste time trying to rehabilitate them, unless he thinks Fern is indicative of other fluffies and has to learn the hard way.

2 Likes

Wellll something tells me James isn’t gonna be quite as attached to this group as he is to Fern and her foals, considering his introduction to the herd to begin with. Except of course the two expensive ones, they’ll likely get some form of preferential treatment (at least in comparison to the others) just to keep them stimulated and happy.

Considering the series will be splitting into two branching stories I suppose it wouldn’t be tooooo spoilery if I just say that I want them to sort of have the “main fluffies” role in spin off of this story, and play the same/similar role as the one Fern and her babies play in current FFF.

Thanks for the support :slight_smile: Always love seeing you in the comments.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about struggling to come up with colors. Being paralyzed by choice is actually a rather common ailment.

As for him taking the herd in. I guess its an in for a penny in for a pound moment. But it didnt feel in character. But i still look forward to seeing what happens.

1 Like

James got his revenge. And more fluffies that’ll hopefully benefit him more than be hindrances.

That’s fair, the only indication I ever gave that James would ever be interested in something breeding was his interest at the Fluffmart employee mentioning how expensive some fluffies can go for, as well as James’ ongoing “project” that he had been working on in the barn.

I suppose I should’ve made it more obvious what I was going for, but I wanted the surprise James had upon seeing those rare patterns in the herd to sort of push him into starting his plans earlier than intended. Maybe we would’ve seen a more gradual buildup if not for the development of these new fluffies falling into his lap. But maybe that’s just a convenient excuse for me.

Either way, thanks for the support!

1 Like

And now I know why this is the fuller farms story series! Outstanding. Looking forward to more.

1 Like

Use this for the rabble, spend time thinking only for exceptional fluffy colors.

2 Likes

Holy shit, you have no idea how much time you’ve probably saved me by introducing this to me, thanks so much!

Also thank you for the support! I hope you enjoy the rest of the FFF verse! I’m still a little unsure what I’m gonna call the “spin-off” series about the new herd, but I hope I can write it well regardless :slight_smile:

Gotta say, this is probably one of the best series of fluffy stories I’ve seen yet. Its fantastic.

Loving the series so far I love your creativity!

1 Like