Fwufftobuh Day 4: Courage (WhatTheFluff)

Fwufftobuh 2021 (TWO Versions!!)

Bet the vacuum’s shut off and unplugged. lol

24 Likes

Less courage and more like unwarranted self importance and idocy.
And that fluffy is so punchable it’s unreal.

4 Likes

I’m imagining she’s a micro who wants revenge on the "sucky munstuh’ that ate her babies.

5 Likes

Yeah, this fluffy has way too good of colors not to act like a real shit sometimes probably.

1 Like

Lol, well, she shouldn’t have left them there if she didn’t want them to be eaten by the sucky-monster.

2 Likes

Sounds like a smarty in the making.

3 Likes

Oh fluffy better dont act stupid on that “metaw monstah”

The way I see it, she is just tryimg to be assertive. I think some people are way too attached to the idea of smarties that they think of any fluffy puffing its cheeks and trying to make a stand = “smarty”. Its like fluffies are either “smarties” or “too docile or helpless”. I’d rather say that thus fluffy is brave, because she is facimg she could have been afraid of but didnt understand.

I also think that colours shouldn’t mean a fluffy has a chance of being stuck-up.

I kinda prefer the interpretation of this being a fluffy that is brave in the face of the unknown, simple as it may be. Its like a kid not understanding what a vacuum is. A kid facing a vacuum as a monstet does not mean its stuck up.

3 Likes

I do believe the same. In my mind, the puffed cheeks, lowered head and raised back (or any variation of it, like in the drawing above, where the fluffy appears to be puffing its chest aswell and standing as tall as possible) to be a “battle stance”. As in, attempting to look bigger and/or more threatening. Like many other animals do when threatened.

That doesn’t make a fluffy a smarty for me, it simply means it’s trying to intimidate their opponent or hyping itself up for “battle”.

3 Likes

Mostly I think this is true, like, intrinsically. But I also think it’s possible that the more a fluffy is socialized, people will be like, “oh my gosh, what a beautiful fluffy,” and while this normally wouldn’t be a problem, I think it may increase the likelihood of stuckupness, not due to any real fault of the fluffy, but simply because of what we may call “pretty privilege”.

But yeah, this drawing is just about a fluffy facing the thing she’s afraid of.

3 Likes