Game Day (GAME 4 - PAC-FLUFF) [ By Paincil ]

This would be the semi-finals according to Maxwell, from here only three would be allowed to move on whilst the rest would be meeting those they had lost to get this far soon enough. “My dear fluffy friends, you have proven yourselves to be the best of the best, very few manage to get this far and may it be through your sharpened wit, your fighting spirit, or fate itself, you have made it through the toughest challenges time and time again. I’m proud.” He says, his chest pulled out with a genuine smile on his face rather than having to force one.

“However, we do have some pressing matters to attend to. As you may have noticed, many foals have been orphaned during these games and tonight they will be cold, hungry, and alone. It is simply one of the sad costs of these games but I plan to set it right. For this game, each of you will be tasked with relieving these poor, lost souls by giving them a warm home…in your stomachs. Gavin, if you please~” Maxwell hisses, dramatically moving the megaphone over the black fluffy’s mouth

“Dis gamsie am cawd ‘Pak-Fwuff’. Fwuffies eat all da nummie bebbehs. Eat da mostest nummie bebbehs an ou win~” Gavin says in a similar tone to Maxwell before they were given the go-ahead.

This time around there was absolutely no hesitation, the last remaining fluffies had either gone completely mental or were completely numb to the unspeakable atrocities they were forced to do on that day. The ONLY shred of innocence left in this twisted (shit)rat race was the sensitive purple fluffy whom instead of trying to chow down on the competition tried to make friends with them until he heard their pained cries and chirps.

Naturally, he went into full defense mode,falling over onto his side and holding his tail like a safety blanket which was quickly drenched in urine and runny feces which only served to irritate it further. Its chirps were loud and frequent, stressing the urgency of its situation which got the attention of not a mare, but a stallion; his father. Without saying a word, he looked over at Maxwell whom gave him an approving nod before he finally got what he had been wanting the entire time.

First it started with a bite to the leg, the skin easily tearing like wet tissue paper in his father’s maw and the bones breaking with an oh-so satisfying crunch. Thin strands of muscle and sinew loosely connected the appendage before those too were broken and the tender piece of meat slid down his throat. In this very moment, the fluffy that had brought the defect into the world did not care if it won or lost, for all it wanted was to savor the pure anguish that the creature was experiencing as he slowly broke it down piece by piece.

Blood gushed from the large open wound, the sensitive purple foal attempting to comfort itself and perhaps gain some sympathy from its attacker by making itself look cute as it suckled on its front hoof to no avail. As an act of spite, the father bit off the hoof his son was sucking on, practically ripping it off with the force and savagery of a wild dog as his teeth audibly clacked together, signifying the loss of another limb.

By now it was clear to the purple stallion that no one was coming to save him, and in a desperate bid to get away he tried to roll onto his stomach and crawl away only to be stopped by a single hoof being placed on its belly. The fluffy tried over and over again to roll over with little effect whilst his father’s hoof slowly applied pressure to his stomach. More shit and piss were forced out of the purple fluffy, the waste mixing with the blood pooling under him as his vision began to fade and blur.

The father contemplated putting the pathetic creature out of its misery then and there, he had already walked away from the situation one too many times and look where it got him - a dead partner, a useless son, and being estranged from the foals he actually loved and cared about. He knew what he had to do, but he would not make it quick as he pressed down on the purple sensitive baby’s chest until it heard its spine pop and it coughed up a spat of blood. Even if it did manage to live by some miracle, he wanted to at the very least ensure that it could never cause trouble for anyone ever again.

With all the time it had taken dealing with its son, the stallion failed to notice that the game had ended and yet despite having only eaten his son and no one else, he was spared from elimination. The air was still and silent, a gentle breeze rustling through bloodstained before a loud clap broke the tension. Then another, and another. They were applauding him, Maxwell and the guards, they were clapping for him like he had just completed some herculean task.

“Well done my boy, that was truly something. It takes some real guts to cannibalize your own son like that. I knew you hated him, I could feel it, my audience could feel it, and for your act I would like to give the last spot in the finals to you. It’s not often I praise the acts of a fluffy, but you are truly special. Well done.”

This left the fluffy speechless, it had gotten its revenge and yet it did not feel any better, it didn’t feel like it resolved anything within itself and instead there was just this weird gaping void that it couldn’t fill. Was this Apathy? Remorse? Or was this feeling always there and he just thought taking it out on his son would somehow make it go away? It didn’t understand, nor would it ever for it was a fluffy.

Game Day (GAME 3 - SISYPHUS’S RACE) [ By Paincil ]
Game Day (GAME 5 - HOME STRETCH) [ By Paincil ]

7 Likes