Game Day (GAME 5 - HOME STRETCH) [ By Paincil ]

[ GAME 5 - HOME STRETCH ]

The final contestants were exhausted and broken, besides the former father one had finally broken down and entered a ‘wan die’ state whilst the other went completely off the rails now living in their own augmented fantasy world. No matter who won this game, they would never be able to fully enjoy the prize due to being haunted by their sins in one way or another

“My my, it has been quite the day hasn’t it? Romance, bloodshed, and drama galore which has left everyone at home on the edge of their seats. Sadly, all good things must come to an end and seeing how you’ve all tried so hard I’ll make this one simple; reach the finish line at the end of the field and the prize is all yours. No tricks. No traps. Just a straight shot to the finish. GO!”

Yet despite giving the signal, none of them moved. One still cried ‘wan die’ whilst the former father stared off into the distance blankly. The only one to move was the mentally unstable one, whom bolted towards the finish line before pulling a sharp 90 degree turn and running right into the electric fence due to seeing the finish line as a ‘monster’ and the gate as a doorway into his former owner’s house.

Despite his inner turmoil, the former father/smartie slowly began walking towards the finish line. That was what it wanted, right? That’s why it kept going, his desire to win even overrode his hatred towards his son for most of the time. Yeah, that was it, if he won then everything would be alright! He could feel normal again! His hoofs picked up speed, nearly stumbling over themselves as they made a mad dash for the finish line until he broke through the white ribbon and was declared the winner of Game Day whilst the Wan Die fluffy and the corpse of the nutty fluffy were taken away to be disposed of.

And you know what? He did feel happy, he accomplished exactly what he had set out to do and once it all sank in it actually felt pretty good! He avenged his special friend! He finally got rid of that good for nothing son! And out of 120 fluffies, he emerged as the cream of the crop! He was the bestest, smartest smartie!

Tears of joy rolled down the creature’s face, a wide smile crossing his lips as he looked up at the bright blue sky whilst Maxwell simply allowed him to have his moment “Well done fluffy, you’re the winner of Game Day! As promised, you will get your prettiest special friend, a nice warm house all to yourself, and every single day you will be fed the finest sketties money can buy! How do you feel?” “Fwuffy feww…Hapi. Fwuffy am bestest an smawtest smawtie! Fwuffy gib foweba sweepies tu dummeh bebbeh! Fwuffy hab biggest hawt happies! Biggest BIGGEST Hawt Happies!” He responds, getting on his hind legs and doing a little dance.

“Fwuffy nu make gud dancies. Gabin am bestest dancie fwuffy, wite daddeh?” Gavin asks before he is shoved off his pillow and has the smartie fluffy take his place “Huuhuu…Whai daddeh gib Gabin owies? Gabin am bestest fwuffy!” He protests before being picked up by his mane by a guard “Not anymore your not! Daily spaghetti, a small piece of property, and specially trained mares with patterns like the one you had are not cheap Gavin! I can’t keep every fluffy who wins in a place like that you know. But don’t you worry your little head my boy, I’ll be sure to get you a good home and-” NU! NU WAN NEU HOUSIE! GABIN WAN SKETTIES AN ENFFIE MAWE AN WAWM HOUSIE! GIB GABIN NAO O GIT SAWIEST HOOFSIES” The black stallion protests, prompting a small sigh from Maxwell “Well, I knew you would say that and our audience does love the aftershow. We’ll let our fans decide just what we should do with you. In the meantime, show our winer to his house please!” Maxwell says to his guards, one pair splitting off to deal with the former champion Gavin, apologizing and screeing whilst the new champion was brought to his new life of luxury.

He was tenacious, cunning even, and it was because of that he had finally achieved the ultimate goal of any smarie; he lived in the bestest house, with the bestest special friend, eating the bestest sketties, and having the bestest babies. For weeks on end he’d gorge himself on sketties in between breeding sessions or going outside to run around and play with toys and when his babies were finally born he’d promise to love them with all his heart until the day they were taken away to be sold to rich folks whom also had way too much money for their own good.

But, over time, the taste of sketties lost its luster, the thrill of getting to enff the prettiest mare he had ever laid eyes upon became mundane, and even the babies they gave birth to, while still high-end and ‘pretty’, no longer seemed special to him. Not even toys could help him break out of his malaise, for much like his owner, he sat surrounded by vanity in his gilded birdcage atop the corpses of those whom lived an actual fulfilling life unlike himself.

END.

Game Day (GAME 4 - PAC-FLUFF) [ By Paincil ]

8 Likes

Oh I just binged this series, I love it. I’m glad the Smarty father one and not some happy, cheerful shitrat. As for Gavin, I kind of hope he lives. The Ruthless, Cruel Fluffies are just a favorite of mine XD

2 Likes