Garden trespassers - Ending (InfraredTurbine)

So, first of all
A lot of ppl asked me to finish this story in the past. I wanted to finish it. I really did, but later I got kinda meh with the story. some weeks later, I decided to make it waaay more hardcore, to reach the peak of EXPLORING BABBEH, I WANTED IT TO TAKE THE SKIES of abuse/exploring babbehs. I had this idea about 4 months ago, and it’s finally here xD
I started this comic, and whenever I felt like, I added a little bit here, and there and so on. Today I finally decided to finish it, since there were just some lineart/shadows to be finished.
I wanted it to be as long as I could, just to break my own limits in this one.
I wanna say sorry for not coloring it just like the first page, and feel free to ask any questions about it if you don’t understand some parts :stuck_out_tongue:
Last ps: You can expect more comics for this week, with original ideas from @BFM101 and @anon68543914 ^^

Part 01 here.

I decided to focus on the exploring babbeh to see how far I could go :slight_smile:

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me at any time!

112 Likes

Well, that’s certainly absurd! :smiley:

And goodness, I miss the Space Shuttles.

9 Likes

To splore where no babbeh has splored before.

Probably for good reason judging by the results

14 Likes

I’d be curious how many mice or rats or whatever hide on a ship before launch… probably on the boosters or whatever. I can’t see it being zero.

6 Likes

Honestly, it seems unlikely. Rockets are pretty self-contained, there aren’t a lot of openings, and there’s nothing to attract rats and mice. Quite the contrary, the human activity surrounding a rocket and the smells of the chemicals and plastics involved would be likely to keep small mammals from exploring.

However, it is quite possible that some unfortunate rodents could get roasted during takeoff, if they had the bad luck to be in the blast radius. Think about the shuttle, or better yet one of the huge Saturn V rockets, you didn’t want to be anywhere near those things when they went off.

Insects, on the other hand, surely die in great numbers, especially at Cape Canaveral.

5 Likes

Where did he put him?
Did he put him on the platform and got blasted by the rocket or did he get put on the rocket itself and got singed when it exited the atmosphere?

2 Likes

Ah, splorin-babbeh, always getting killed and their whole family too sometimes.

2 Likes

Singed by atmospheric heating.

MINI LEARNING WITH H83R

Rockets are placed over an enormous pool of water to aid in buffering the explosion of takeoff. If this was not done, the shockwaves would destroy the launch platform, sensitive equipment, and generally fuck people up badly!

This is why you see that cool plume rolling out and up after the rockets when they launch. It’s not all exhaust products, but also steam!

So maybe being on the ground would have been an even more brutal fate for the fluffy. Leave it to an astronaut to know what would be more merciful!

7 Likes

I see you incorporated the new eye design :wink:

2 Likes

Welp, guess now we know those feral are dead after invading the garden.

Love how you did on the emotions of the splowin babbeh till it burned up in the atmosphere. :+1:

Almost preserved bones it might still be there when they get back :joy:

3 Likes

Pfffft lmao :rofl::joy::laughing::skull:

2 Likes

Coulda just dropped 'em over the edge but no~ ~chuckle~

2 Likes

he put in a a small meral part of the rocket, but outside

2 Likes

What’s with the human like skeleton?

there’s always a little bit of human in fluffies

1 Like

Hahahaha always the fate of a “spowew babbeh” the end of their adventure they are death or almost death.

4 Likes

Oh wow, this is just as fantastic. Thanks for bringing it up!

2 Likes

Cool

1 Like

APPLAUDS

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha that tiny skull at the end made my day!

1 Like