Geldie the Surprise Pegasus (ambitiousleather8309)

an unconvincing animatronic mare that is actually a castration machine.

89 Likes

Testicles? Those fluffies going balls deep huh?

10 Likes

Oooh the pain!

5 Likes

Love how the chain effect is scream then repeat :joy: its hilarious.

11 Likes

This phenomenon of completely forgetting a warning when presented with a juicy rump is universal across species.

I say to my friend, ‘Dont stick your dick in crazy, she’s hot but she’s psycho, like will slash your tires psycho!’ and even though I just said, don’t put your penis in that mess of drama, inevitably, they do. Shocked Pikachu.jpeg

8 Likes

Nice way to control the feral Population…

3 Likes

An intriguing blend of curiosity mixed with unending horniness.

“Surely she won’t eat MY lumps” said the voter of the lump eating party

10 Likes

Delightfully lawfully evil

2 Likes

This is why you should stick with slippers

4 Likes

I mean, 9 times out of 10 you lose your nuts when you fuck a slipper anyway.

At least with Geldie you don’t have an angry owner bashing your head in as well

7 Likes

Gf: what’s that terrible smell? oh, no! We forgot to empty the Geldie before our vacation! What are we going to do with 2 gallons of rotten fluffy balls?

5 Likes

images (1)
Based on the success rate shown, Geldie obviously isn’t THAT unconvincing ~

3 Likes

OBJECTION

Fluffies will fuck anything

9 Likes

“The joke is on you, chud; I already ate my own lumps so no one else can!”

7 Likes

“Why, hello there, Prized $10,000 Stud Fluffy! How did your jaunt around the neighborhood go? Dear me, is that blood? I do hope you haven’t suffered an injury that might threaten your potential value, especially since you’ve only been here for thirty minutes and I spent all my remaining crypto money on you—Har-har! Well, I’m sure it’s nothing! Let’s get your fragile fluffy body cleaned up and go cash in on your expensive testicular contents!”

6 Likes

Expensive Testicular Contents sounds like something a fucking crypto-bro would invest way too much into.

“Yo dog, the price of ECT is going way down, what the hell happened?”

“Fwuffy wose wumps twyin tu fuk da pwug-soket gain.”

7 Likes

Talk about your short sell ~

4 Likes

Nah, the image says the blades are hidden in the teats. So the ‘no no stick’ goes into what amounts to a fleshlight, then when the lumps hit the teats, the blades cut off the lumps. No idea how they get inside Geldie though.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

NFluffT’s. It’s literally just a fluffy with a picture of a monkey tattooed on its ass. Except it costs you a five figure sum to buy it.

“Dummeh hoomin, fwuffy nu am fun-gee-buww.”

2 Likes