Generation 2: Once Removed (plus bonus!) [by: ekulmam3838]

Only one generation in and the congenital issues are stacking like crazy!
Of the three surviving foals, all three are male…so it’s up to you guys to tell me who breeds with Girl for Generation 3!

The monsters are on their way.

You may be asking…what happened to their father?
Well…

…he’s coyote chow now.

The birth of the defective three

Generation 1

27 Likes

Left foal. Those skull deformities need to be developed to their full potential.

Alternately, let all three enf her in quick succession, or mix their daddy milk and inject it into Mummah. See what surprises you get!

5 Likes

Why kill any in the family line so early? Let them see the abominations later before killing them.

3 Likes

Fair…he was really annoying about his “pechow fwen” being hurt though.

2 Likes

Yeah but that cuts down on the mental side of the abuse.

2 Likes

Right foal or a mix

2 Likes

Make all of them breed with their mother one after another, in order to reduce the risk of the next line not having any “stallions”. Then kill the least deformed ones.

2 Likes

Leftie seems like the choice for most deformity

Middle seems like a good option two, but less deformity

Righty though, he seems to be something different entirely. He looks like he would be the only one to enjoy it

I would go with Right, Left, Middle in that order if you can get litters from all of them

2 Likes

Why stop at one?

2 Likes

How are you gonna get her to breed with the one that has the purple bottom? I mean in the last post it was mentioned that nothing below their belly is usable cause it had no blood flow so I assume it’s sterile.

The other two will have to do, though I think the brown one will be the most interesting.

3 Likes

1 Like

Another vote for lefty there, he’s got a jank to him that I’ve only ever seen in my fucked up dark souls characters.

1 Like

Fucking fantastic. Just as God intended lol

1 Like

…i don’t particularly want ANY of them to do it, but if we’re going along with this horrifying experiment then why not go with the left one. Let’s see how far this goes, i guess.

1 Like

It’s actually better if the foal who is forced to mate with its mother is somewhat intelligent enough to comprehend that this is a bad thing to do.
So, perhaps the middle one would be the best.

2 Likes

Lefty over there looks like a cockroach wearing a suit of armor.

1 Like