Generation 1: Boy & Girl [by: ekulmam3838]

Pillowed and paired in their box, the next step is Generation 2!
Too early, too painful, too close in the family tree.
They will see their descendants, no matter how they look.

A brother and sister, ready to make monsters.
Where Boy & Girl came from

61 Likes

What?

3 Likes

Oh shit. Are they literally like gonna be on the top shelf and then further shelves will be added as descendant pair off etc?

3 Likes

How are going to have ENF time with no legs?

2 Likes

I love the pain and suffering I see in their eyes.

2 Likes

Would’ve hoped to see them mention they’re siblings

1 Like

‘assistance’

2 Likes

This is not going to end well.

1 Like

Retard babies incoming

3 Likes

I’ve always beeb skeptical of the idea it’s even possible to inbreed fluffies. They aren’t animals, they are artificial life forms. They should all essentially be clones anyway, the way cheetahs or tasmanian devils are all genetically identical, so there is no added risk to sibling breeding

2 Likes

Literally by hand, you pick them up and hold them in place

1 Like

SWEET HOME ALABAMA

show us Gen 5 lol

1 Like

Not quite the plan…but I like your thinking

1 Like

Bloodsport has it

1 Like

In due time :wink:

1 Like

I don’t see how that contradicts each other. Animals are lifeforms, and some of them are artificially created. GMO is a thing (and not just for plants either)

2 Likes

I guessed not but I misread the Iine,

as ‘where’ and thus assumed it was easier to Iook IeveI or down then upwards.

1 Like

Not at all the same thing. A fluffy isn’t a mildly altered animal, it’s a totally unique lifeform. They are bio-toys, they are products with highly specific features, not natural creatures

1 Like

“Bio-toys” are just legal terms enforced by Hasbio so that they can sell fluffies without the hundred regulations that come when you sell animals. Generally toys are much more easier to sell than living creatures, no? Just ask the Glo-Fish:
glo fish

In short it’s a term that exists as an in-universe obfuscation. You’re not supposed to actually believed that they are toys.

And while they are not natural creatures, they are still made from those creatures. Unless you are implying that fluffies are created from scratch? Out of nothing? creatio ex nihilo?

2 Likes

All the proof that fluffy’s aren’t real animals in a traditional sense is found in the fact 99% of all fluffy’s personalities, wants, desires, everything, are pre-programed. You can’t do that to an animal. You can’t breed a horse to know what spaghetti is, or recognize blocks, bad poopies vs good, anything. They are flesh robots with no more sentience or free will than chat GPT

1 Like