"Georgie and the gamer rage" By Julie

So InfraredTurbine made a wonderful Story prompt that i just had to join, and i liked it so much i’m deciding to leave it as its own post so i can find it later. I may start writing more as i have many ideas, and i keep procrastinating making art…
enjoy!

“GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!” You yell out, throwing your game controller at the wall. you just miss the TV, though the controller breaks against the drywall. if you broke your sister’s Tv she’d kick you out for sure. You heard a yelp after the thud of the controller breaking and your yell, so you turn towards your sister’s fluffy, seeing it shat itself in fear.
“uh oh… Geowgie didn’t mean tu make bad poopsies, Geowrgie go get papaw towa like mommie do!” you watch the fluffy run off to the kitchen, coming back with the napkins it could reach from the table, since it couldn’t get to the counter.
“Geowgie hope mommie don’t mind using pwetty mouth cleanie cwoth to cwean. but dey go in spinny washie ting, so it otay!” You scowl watching the fluffy trot over happily to fix its mistake. Your sister trained the damn thing since it was a foal, so naturaly she taught it to be smart for a shit rat. You get a bright idea and toss off your headset, causing George to jump.
“Oh, un-kwe Johhnie scawed Geowgie, dat otay! Can un-kwe Johhnie hewp Geowgie cwean?”
“Sure, but you aint cleaning it with that.” you say with a smirk, pointing at the napkin.
“Oh, sowwy, geowgie nu can weech papah towew.”
“you cant use those either.”
“wha?..” The fluffy looks at you confused, you look at it and an grin tugs at your lips, and it seems to scare the fluffy. “Wh-wha you mean un-kuw?..”
“Eat it.”
“wha?-”
“I said EAT IT YOU SHIT RAT!!” You yell, scaring the damn fluffy, it jumps and is shaking in his little hooves.
“B-buh mama say dat poopies huwt fluffy tummie…” He speaks, trying to reason with you.
“yeah?” you tug off your belt, staring at the helpless creature before you. “Well the bitch aint here is she?”
“W-weww, m-mama sai 'hew housie hew w-w-wuuwes…” the fluffy cheeps out, shaking like a leaf
“Hah, well then smart ass… i guess I have to punish you then.” You grab the belt and swing it at the fluffy, metal end towards the soft creature.
After a few minuets and many cries and screams, You finally feel better from that game loss. the fluffy is eating its own shit, even trying to lick the floor clean as it sobs and chokes on its own shit.
“If you tell Stacy anything I’ll pillow you myself and break you like a pinyata.” You threaten knowing very well your sister would throw you out in a heart beat if she knew what you did.
“G-geowgie nu t-teww- peep- pwease nu h-huwt georgie- huuu-huuu-” The damn thing cant stop sobbing and choking on its own tears. you smile and throw out your broken controler and grab a new one, putting back on your headset to join another game lobby, the soft huuing in the background being wonderful white noise.
Ah, You’ll tell your sister the dumb thing ran into a wall or something.

(sorry if its shit its my first time writing abuse, or fluffy speak <3)

11 Likes

Welp. Jonnie is getting thrown out. Even threatening a fluffy cant make it act as if nothing happened xD. Great story 100/100

3 Likes

Nice :sunglasses::two_hearts::beer:

1 Like

Effete dancing, on top of physical abuse? What a gamer chad

1 Like