"Giant-Size Fluff-Thing" by NobodyAtAll

Shit just got real, real fast.

As Marley and I were on our way to talk to Gemini, the city was invaded.

Yet again.

This time, it’s…

Well, I had heard from my sources that there was a dinosaur in the city…

But my sources said there was only one.

And they didn’t say it was that big.

What else could it be, though?

Hold on, I don’t care!

I know what it is!

It’s a bunch of bloody giant lizards rampaging through my city!

Naturally, the entire ChaotiX has been called in to deal with this, as have all of our allies. They’ve all blipped in from wherever they were.

Anyone who can fight will fight.

Anyone who can’t fight stays at the School.

And I’m going to Faucheuse Hotel, to ask Adam if he can help.

We need all the Omegas we can get for this.

Marley and I fly above the city streets, heading from the School to the Hotel.

We’re not just blipping there, because I need to know what’s going on. I need to know exactly how bad the situation is.

Drake and Diablo, Human Torching it up, incinerate one of the… the giant lizard monsters.

“BUWN, BABBEH! BUWN!”

FWOOSH

I’m not sure that the monsters are dinosaurs.

Ben and Surge electrocute another one.

ZZZZZAP

Marley turns to me as we keep flying.

“Daddeh, dewe am sumfin weaw fam-ee-wee-uw abowt deez munstahs! Mawwey nu knu wut, foh!”

“You feel it too? Where the hell did they even come from, anyway?”

While his descendants rampage through the city streets, Kushim, having reverted to his normal form, takes advantage of the chaos to move around unseen.

In an alleyway near Faucheuse Hotel, Kushim spits out a few more eggs. They quickly hatch, the newborn scalies grow to adult size in under a minute, and they transform into gigantic monsters after exiting the alleyway, joining their brethren in wreaking havoc.

Kushim them realizes that all this spawning is making him hungry.

He hears a voice behind him.

“M-munstah? Chirp.

Kushim turns around, seeing a litter of foals, dutifully waiting for their mummah to return from foraging so she can feed them.

Kushim licks his lips with his forked tongue.

He quickly and messily devours the litter.

“Dat weawwy hit da sssspot. Kusssshim nee-ded dat.”

His belly full, Kushim moves on.

Several streets away, Dave, Slayer and Robert, in their demon forms, burn the horrific creatures to ash with hellfire.

“Deez fings am WAAAAY tuu big tu gib speciaw huggies, daddeh. Dey eben biggew den dem fwuffy twee munstahs.”

“What the fuck are these things, anyway? They look kind of what you’d get if you spliced lizard DNA into a fluffy. Or maybe dinosaur DNA.”

“Wife, uh, fines a way, daddeh.”

As another monster approaches the demonic trio, Slayer gives it his best leer.

“An speciaw huggies fine a way tuu. Wef-ew dem munstahs wan it ow nu.”

Slayer doesn’t do that kind of thing at home anymore.

Or at Fluffy Auschwitz.

He saves it all up for the munstahs who try to hurt his friends.

In another alleyway, closer to the Faucheuse Hotel, Kushim spawns a few more scalies, who join the party in the streets.

Then he notices the abandoned house fluffy who had seen the whole thing and is now silently staring blankly at Kushim.

The stallion doesn’t snap out of it until Kushim sinks his teeth into the stallion’s throat.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

Kushum tears out a chunk of flesh and fluff, chews it, and swallows the lot.

“Sssshud up. Nummiessss nu am fow tawkiessss.”

Kushim quickly devours the stallion, down to the bones.

“Heh. Am nicccce an cwunchy.”

Hearing someone flying overhead, Kushim looks up.

He sees Calvin and Marley grind to a halt in midair, looking around.

Kushim smiles.

His daddeh told him what to do if he ran into Marley while doing this.

Kushim sprouts a pair of green wings, looking like those of a dragon, or perhaps a pterodactyl.

He takes flight and charges at Marley.

I watch Prometheus, Alpha, and Beta tear one of the monsters to shreds.

Hope and Dream are staying at the School, and my other fluffies are keeping them company. We’ve got an angel keeping an eye on them and Baby Quin there.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a small, dark green blur fly up and tackle Marley.

I whip around.

“MARLEY!!! ARE YOU OKAY?”

Marley, now wreathed in white flames, is grappling with… hold on, is that Kushim?

Okay, when did he get wings, and why… is… he… attacking… us.

I look down at the monsters.

Then I look at Kushim.

Oh God, we fucking did it again, didn’t we?

We were so busy worrying about whether Adam was a threat, we didn’t even think that Kushim could be a threat.

Marley blasts Kushim with white fire, sending the scaly flying back down towards the street.

CRASH

Then Marley turns to me. The expression on his face says he’s figured it out too.

“Daddeh. Gu awf-tew Adam. Adam am at da cen-tew of aww of dis.”

“Right. What about Kushim?”

Then Marley looks down at Kushim, unsteadily getting back up.

Marley smiles a smile of pure determination.

“Weave Kushim tu Mawwey.”

As Calvin blips to Faucheuse Hotel, Marley lands, several feet from the crater created by Kushim’s landing.

Marley extinguishes his flames.

The scaly glares at the fluffy.

“Yu fink yu am sssssu tuff, huh sssshitwat?”

“Mawwey nu am shitwat.

Kushim bares his teeth.

"Aww fwuffies du am num, fuk an sssshit. Num, fuk an sssshit. Num, fuk an sssshit. Sssscawies am ssssu much bettew den dat, cuzzzz sssscawiessss can du ssssu much mowe."

Kushim gestures around at the chaos with a claw.

“Ssssee wut Kusssshim meen?”

“Mawwey shudda knun Adam an Kushim wewe up tu nu gud.”

“Weww, sssshudda cudda wudda. It am a bit tuu wate for dat nao.

Kushim grows and transforms into his monstrous form.

“AN IT AM TUU WATE FOW MAWWEY, TUU!!!”

Marley quickly steps back.

But he isn’t scared one bit.

He looks up at the monstrous scaly, a smirk identical to Calvin’s trademark audacious smirk on the rasta fluffy’s face.

“Wuup dee duu! Big fukkin deaw!”

Marley starts growing too, though without transforming.

When Marley reaches the same size as Kushim and the other scaly monsters, Kushim stares at the gigantic rasta fluffy in silent horror.

“MAWWEY CAN DU DAT TUU! TOO CAN PWAY AT DAT GAME, KUSHIM!!!”

Yeah. Marley copied Hank’s power as well.

Marley charges.

5 Likes

maybe just get this fluff some therapy and BDSM…

1 Like

… okay so uh who called in fluffzilla ?..

1 Like

Funny thing is, this isn’t the first example of a giant fluffy in my stories.

There’s just something so damn hilarious about that. The delicious irony of a fluffy towering over humans…

Eh either way i look at some random hero or a man who broke their limits would come by and who knows … one punch em

1 Like

Well, Marley happens to be the strongest fluffy on the planet. As an Omega Class, he doesn’t really do limits. And he can combine the powers he copies to devastating effect. There’s one particularly fun example you can see later in this very Saga.

I dunno how familiar you are with my headcanon, so I dunno how much of this is making sense to you.

It does and really reminds me of a anime

1 Like

Yeah, that’s not exactly a coincidence. You do see what it says in my profile, don’t you?

As I’ve said to others in the past, the Intergalactic Tournament Saga is the point where I throw up my hands, say “fuck it!” and go full shonen.

1 Like