GigaFluffies(? I think - (AgathaNurmi)

Hello hello uwu
So I did some things hshs.

GIGAFluffies. I just thought drawing BIG fluffies could be cool(? So I did and I like it, now I need to make a story with it. I can connect some ideas I had with this, could be fun.

And to have some reference of their size (which I’ll probably change next time lmao) I drew a lil lady chillin with them, cause I like to draw girls, pure love <3.
Why not Agatha? - Want new characters.
Why another redhead girl? - … (you guess).

So.
I liked drawing Manda, hope you guys like her too.
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

74 Likes

… oh god that would be terrifying to be honest. But i dont care this looks so fucking cute

14 Likes

Yes indeed, nightmare fuel for me
And ty uwu

4 Likes

Oh god. This is an idea which could result in absolute horror or wonderful heartwarming moments.

Meaning it will probably end up being both. I say we go for it! In the very old days fluffy ponies sometimes faced the obstacle that they couldn’t be more like the characters from My Little Pony. What if they’re also terrible substitutes for actual ponies?

4 Likes

Thats a good one! A really good one indeed.
And I agree, total nightmare but nice and cute moments at the same time, balance uwu let’s go for it

2 Likes

Imagine the sorry-poopies! :hushed:

4 Likes

I looooove this idea!

Imagine if feral fluffies could adapt really fast, because they run through generations so rapidly, the unfit are quickly killed, and they have so much built in genetic salad that beneficial freak mutations crop up sometimes.

They get out on the North American prairie and form herds and start turning huge over generations til you end up with fluffies the size of bison!

Also, this makes me want to draw characters like The Borrowers living a tiny life with microfluffies.

6 Likes

Always cool to see your stuff :slight_smile: its a cool concept although i would be very concerned about the idea of a giga smawty, if he finds out what we do to reguler sized fluffies he finna crush my skull like a grapefruit :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

that’s terrifying tbh O_o

2 Likes

A GigaFluffy smarty or toughy could be dangerous.

2 Likes

I thought she was just a little fairy lady lol

2 Likes

Hey look, a pair of Fluffalo! Thats both kinda cute and kinda horrifying!

I could imagine big fluffies being popular for kids to ride at parties. And maybe to butcher and eat after the kids get bored lol.

The little lady is also a cutie. <3

1 Like

Bless you for your cutesy fluffy abuse. May you have a good christmas my friend

1 Like

Adorable idea I love it!! Reminds me of ‘Ride -Along Fluffies’, big fluffies i saw on the booru that you could ride. Thing is the fluffs had such weak bones that they would become ‘swayback’, spine problems. Makes me wonder if Giga Fluffs can maintain thier large bodies or if they slowly become weaker and mishapen like the Ride-Along Fluffs!

2 Likes

They would be closer to being the cow type more than anything, they would be quite good for farms, but they should lose that ability to reproduce as rats because otherwise they would be horror incarnate

2 Likes

They sound awful based on how much they shit and eat, along with their temperament….
But they are so cute in theory!!! Giant fluff that could be harvested, fertilizer… hell we could use their byproducts like regular horses!

3 Likes

They look cute and big enough to cuddle without crushing them, but the cleaning and feeding is likely a nightmare. Fun to imagine hunting them, or see bigger animals feed on these things.

2 Likes

Because redhead is hot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Imagine cannabis fertilizing with something like this.
This must be epic.

3 Likes

I love the art. The coloring has a nice feel to it, and is something I’ve never been able to figure out for myself. Great work!

2 Likes