[Goldy the Pillowfluff 2] Stumpy huggies by Marcus

I don’t know what you think about it, but it shouldn’t be pleasant to be hugged by a bloated naked skin.

Kick1_redimensionner

List of the adventures of Goldy the Pillowfluff :
No weggies no huggies
Stumpy huggies
Bad poopies
A walk in the park

By the way, If someone is interested I created a ko-fi page.

As I said, compared to Lilblue story, Goldy suffering will be more psychological than physical. Or, at least, I try to do it this way.

86 Likes

But why do you have low functioning little horse potato if the stumps creep you out?

10 Likes

Fair play to Goldy to not giving up on the hugs despite having no arms.

But that only serves to shit on him even more

6 Likes

I like this premise.

2 Likes

The obvious reason would be, “suffering is hilarious.”

9 Likes

Now stomp on his crotch!

1 Like

Damn, I should have called him “Potato” than “Goldy”…

8 Likes

Shave him and give him a light baking.

7 Likes

I was gonna say ‘That explains the carpet color’ till I realized that it was probably a wood floor.

Figured it was a play on Yukon Gold potatoes. :slight_smile:

Love this idea. Bring on the suffering!

1 Like

Nah, you could have it that he was called Goldy because his owner thought his gold coat would be big bucks. Only for Goldy to produce nothing but shitty colours.

Goldy’s taken away from the breeding, at which point he starts getting antsy over his “special-friends” and babbehs. His owner gets pissed off and takes his legs to keep him still, making the stump hatred all the more heartbreaking.

4 Likes

Probably too lazy to just get rid of him, I know that feeling

2 Likes

This was great.

Pillow fluffs am for hurtys and worstest poopie pwace enfes.

2 Likes

Nice story bro.

Those are some fresh white shoes, I get it. You wouldn’t want a fluffy getting its blood on them with nasty gross stumps.

Hey, a human is a bloated naked skin and people get hugged by them all the time!

His stumps look like little puckered anuses

1 Like