Good Morning Soon Mummah Part 3 [Ending] -GooGooDa

Continuation of this.

You pick up the Soon Mummah and at first try to put her in the trash. Alas, she is too fucking fat.

But then it seems like your timing was just right, or maybe the shoving into the trash made her too stressed. Either way, she is now giving birth. Luckily her behind is already inside the trash, you don’t want her Littering (Get it? Ha!).

8hvvza

She starts slurring her words just a tiny bit, you laugh in her face saying it sounds like she just said she is Trash, freudian slip perhaps.

Either way, after she sees you laughing something clicks and the whore finally realises you don’t have her best interest in mind.

She starts screeching at you and trying to reach you with her non-existent hooves, to give you sorry-(Non-existent)Hoofsies. But it seems like the dumb cow was actually kicking her legs trying to reach you, so the most expected unexpected thing happens as her babbehs chirp below.

8hvwy8

You ignore her as she cries out for mercy or death from something, anything. As you leave you see a man standing on your path, having watched the whole thing.

You ask if he has any problem with you.

“Oh no, I actually put her up there. Picked her up from behind, she didn’t even realise it was me. I’m gonna take her home after she tramples all of her shitspring. Best way to learn not to run away…”

You two share a smile and exchange contacts, bro wants you to visit sometimes, give the bitch a scare every once in a while when she misbehaves. He’ll even pay you.

You might start looking into this as a business opportunity. Professional Fluffy Boogeyman doesn’t sound too bad…

Thank you all for reading and giving suggestions!!! The community has been nothing but kind to me and I guess I’m starting to get good at drawing on the phone lol.

Be amusing, keep on Abusing! -GooGooDa

52 Likes

That’s horrible! You should feel ashamed!
It was already so full it was overflowing.

Joking but can you imagine overflowing bags full of fluffies?

4 Likes

You’re right, it was probably already full of Fluffies, thank goodness Goldielocks will be taken back by her daddeh and only her offspring will stay!

5 Likes

*shitspring, as per OP :heart:

1 Like

This gives me ideas :]

3 Likes

I’m glad! I really enjoy your stuff XD

1 Like

Daddy came and got her after all. She’ll get to have her home back snd Daddys (conditional) forgiveness. I think she will be much more well behaved now, though lack of hoofies front hoofies might make more work for her owner in the long run.

4 Likes

Idk about the long run, the long pained waddle at best.

3 Likes

What was the crunching noise? Another fluffy already in there desperate for foodies?

1 Like

For a second I thought the crunching was a rat or some other animal that was already in the trash can that had just been chilling until its meal was delivered.

2 Likes

Whatever she crunched with her legs made the chirping stop, I’ll let you take your own conclusions :V.

3 Likes

After her lying and calling you meanie and screaming that she hates you, if it was me, I’d take her out of the trash can (once she’s done shitting out the babies), then carry her somehwere far away and trap her there so she can’t get to the babies.

4 Likes

I mean, she’s already stomping them into mush in there, XD.

3 Likes

if she tries to have foals again I would just spay and then pillow her.

The owner must surely be happy that they saved him the work of eliminating those dirty shitrats xD

1 Like

But depending on how full it is, they might still be able to get milkies. So that needs to be put to a stop.

2 Likes

Her bulging eyes looking directly at us is a jumpscare in itself

2 Likes

Like, doesn’t she realise how ugly she looks, geez, good thing those genes won’t spread…

3 Likes

Foals covered in molded food

2 Likes