Goodbye Indians, hello Cleveland Guardians -- RQ

Today I made a little tribute to Fluffies’ Favorite City

71 Likes

Happy to see that fluffy cheering! Kind of gives me the idea for fluffy cheerleaders.

Summary

I mean, MLP had them… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12 Likes

River flames would be a very good name for a Cleveland team

6 Likes

Aaaaand of course his garbage is on full display for the national broadcast audience.

3 Likes

Offtopic: the failure to pick the obvious choice - Cleveland Rockers - should doom them to another few decades of World Series oblivion.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, a well-placed foul ball should take care of that. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ll have to dig around but I think I recall a story about fluffy cheerleaders from the old booru.

1 Like

I’d also like to point out that this fluffy is without diaper.

Is he well-trained or is he spigoted? If he’s spigoted, then man, that’s some good dancing for a spigotted fluffy.

3 Likes

Personally, I don’t like to over-emphasize fluffy defecation. I mean, I get that some people like to depict them as easily capable of doing so, but I feel they are too focused about it

3 Likes

He likes to dance. The spigot is ribbed for his pleasure.

3 Likes

Taking a fluffy to a sports stadium is so funny. There’s a 50/50 chance that the fluffy was brought for its own enjoyment, or to be thrown on the field when the refs/umpires make a bullshit call :sweat_smile:

I can only imagine the intensity of the fans if the game goes into extra innings :joy:

Edit: just thought of the possibility of vendors going around selling fluffies to take your stress out on/throw at the players :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I think in a world of fluffies, people would get numb to constantly seeing fluffy genitalia real quick.

3 Likes

Being to happy on a sport event can result in being beaten up by the opponent’s fans. So be carefull or you’re a death fluffy.

4 Likes

“You hate to see that.”
“That foul went right into the beans and franks.”
“Speaking of franks I could go for a Thomenator right now.”
“Progressive Field staff are trying to calm the fluffy down. Looks like a broken hip.”
“The wind up…that one’s a foul tip, out of play.”
“Looks like they’re carrying the fluffy away. There’s an awful lot of blood and it looks like the ol’ sack got ruptured.”
“Speaking of the Old Sack, Sleep Outfitters can fit you with a new mattress today, starting at $199.”
“There’s another foul into the stands…oh no.”
“What are the odds of that?!?”
“For those of you who missed it, that fluffy got nailed in the no-no place by another foul ball.”
“I haven’t heard screaming that loud since I banged your wife.”
“She’s your wife now, jerk.”
“And don’t you forget it!”

10 Likes

Good news is human-on-human violence could potentially be down thanks to the “fluffy buffer”

4 Likes

What’s the story with Cleveland again?

1 Like

Ok interesting.

2 Likes

Fall of Cleveland. There’s a VERY long story behind it.

tl;dr Fall of Cleveland was the largest collaboration within the fluffy pony fandom, and no collaboration within the fandom has replicated its particular success since. Its highly influential, and seen by many as “lore”, though some fluffy artists and writers over the years started not include events from the story (myself included, as well as others)

5 Likes

As a Clevelander this fluffy deserves the maximum abuse any fluff can absorb, I hope the day after this game the fall of Cleveland happens and they all die.

1 Like

But redskins is good name, don’t be a bitch

1 Like