Goofus and Gallant (By Rescue_9)

Did my own take on the OG goofus and gallant comic that got so popular because of the click.

141 Likes

Goofus learnt a valuable lesson.

Kids don’t give a shit about their parents.

16 Likes

Wait so no milkies made them turn on their mom?…WAIT BABBEHS WILL EAT THEIR MOMMA IN THIS UNIVERSE?!…Brutal, but very effective natural selection :slight_smile:

8 Likes

being a bad parent always has a price

9 Likes

I don’t think it’s canon to the “Rescue-verse,” I don’t even know if the “Rescue-verse” is a thing. If it was, this is probably just a one-off.

3 Likes

if there is bomba, it’s 100% Rescue-verse. if there is no bomba, it could be not Rescue-verse

6 Likes

Well, that took a turn.

3 Likes

That is true.

2 Likes

Awwwww but thats sooo cool. It gives fluffies a wild trait, and also would make feral momma’s be like,”Nu…only twee babehhs. Momma nu wike swwow fowebba sweepies!”

4 Likes

The young eat the old if you let them

4 Likes

I want to see more of a swarm of normal babbehs eating a fluffy.

3 Likes

Like one spider would let her offspring kill her before they would be on their own.

3 Likes

This is the overall lesson many feral mares learn. It’s a bed time story told to the herd as a reminder why they don’t have many brothers and sisters like housie fluffies do.

1 Like

10456cb2-f56c-4308-9906-e590e80c07ae_text

6 Likes

Tbh same

Anything is possible in my shit brain

2 Likes

Nice! Exaggerated lessons remind me of the one where “the poopies were so bad that his poopy place exploded!” :laughing:

2 Likes

Exaggerated stories are always my fav. It’s the fluffy equivalent of your parents saying they’ll be arrested if the back car lights are on

2 Likes

I’ll always approve fluffy cannibalism

1 Like

can I get the original, please?

1 Like