Gr1m's Kitchen!

A collection of comics about cooking fluffies! Fluffies as food!
Seafluff stew Page 1,2,3,4!

41076 - abuse amputation amputee animated artist_gr1m_1 boiling_water burnies cooking cooking_with_fluffies explicit fluffies_as_food foal foal-abuse foal_abuse foals_as_food food_box foodbox hot_water sea_fluffies tor
Deep fried foals!

Hot mess/Bestest babbeh skeeties Page 1,2,3

Frying foal animation:
50757 - animated artist_gr1m_1 cooking_foal explicit fried_alive fried_foal gif test
Fluffy Restaurant Comic (Author:Splinter17 Art By Gr1m_1)

(2020) The FluffyFoodChannel!

258 Likes

It doesn’t matter how you cook it. You’re still eating a Fluffy. What the fork could possibly make that sound appealing?

22 Likes

I can Recall that in certain Version of the fluffy Canon, fluffy meat was or is described aĂź being especially tasty

14 Likes

Thanks for the recipes, quality content as always!

7 Likes

Some of your greatest work!

6 Likes

Various headcanons have the following reasons:

• People in east asian countries believed eating them was medicinal, and this got spread to western countries.
  • Fluffy meat is especially succulent and tender.
  • For the sado-lulz
  • As an exotic dish where you were eating a sentient being without being a cannibal. The super-gourmet popularity of this trickled downwards and became available to the public in general.
  • It’s cheaper and requires less space to raise a fluffy, so market forces displaced other livestock somewhat.

It’s basically whatever goes, though.

23 Likes

Why in the holy mother of fuck would ANYONE want to eat these things. People who know nothing already complain about Genetically modified organisms, why would they eat genetically ENGINEERED organisms?

8 Likes

Cause fluffy meat is the cheapest?

10 Likes

Look at what people eat in real life: Chitlins, lutefisk, broccoli. A well prepared fluffy pony can’t be that bad in comparison to Hákarl.

10 Likes

I have never enjoyed the idea of eating fluffies… first because cooking something alive is 100% a way to ensure your food is fucking disgusting, but also just because eating a fluffy sounds about as delicious as cooking rats.

I do appreciate the abuse aspect though! It’s such a clinical and removed kind of abuse, a lot like the “vivisection for school” kind. I can get behind that lol.

7 Likes

Sorry for getting political but, one of my pet peeves is when people go “WhY wOuLd YoU eAt A fLuFf, ItS fUlL oF sHiT!!!”

Like, duh. The point of cooking fluffies isn’t for eating. It’s for the abuse. The food is just a bonus (if you end up eating it at all).

Besides, if you think fluffies are a gross thing to eat, you have no grasp on what “fine dining” consist of or what other countries have cultivated into delicacies. Human eat far grosser things than cooked biotoys.

15 Likes

Technically, there are very few things we eat that are not GMO’s. Hell, even the wheat you use to bake your bread fits the classification for a GMO.

why would they eat genetically ENGINEERED organisms?

Why do people eat things like this?

6 Likes

I guess? Edit: Link is Not Safe For Life. Warning y’all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ehhh yeah, I guess the exception would be seafood? Lobster is the only thing that comes to mind but I personally wouldn’t want to eat anything that’s still alive.

The rampant abuse of animals bred for food is actually horrible and I’m a strong advocate for the most humane conditions for animals we eat. Seeing the video in that playlist of pigs boiled alive is very upsetting.

7 Likes

Who the fuck would eat balut

4 Likes

People often compare fluffies to rats, but they are usually portrayed as mostly horse, and people eat horse. People eat tilapia and those things will literally eat shit.

10 Likes

As a chef, specializing in Japanese cuisine, Ikizukuri (eating still living product) is really just a show of skill if anything. It’s not because it tastes better or that it’s “fresher”. It’s a work of masterful technical skill and a morbid taste of a forbidden fruit. I don’t have anything against eating fluffies and the step by step process I do admire in this comic as it is culinarily sound but it being kept alive is more entertainment and not making a good dish.

15 Likes

I do have to say eating foals whole sounds disgusting. Organs always taste bitter if not properly prepared, and I don’t care how hard you try, you’re never going to get all the shit out

7 Likes

Look at what people eat In East Asia. The stigma that the Chinese are eating dogs is based in reality so if an animal like a fluffy exists some people will 100% eat it.

4 Likes

Agreed. Personally, I see fluffies as a reflection of how we treat many stock animals. People complain that there’s no way abusers would exist and fluffies would in no way be seen as an object or a commodity because they are too cute and “intelligent” and all you have to do is point to the meat/dairy/egg industry. The only difference between the animals we butcher and fluffies is that we can (more) effectively communicate with fluffies. People are turning a blind eye towards animal suffering and abuse daily, because it’s convenient. It def would happen if fluffies exist. People would rationalize it.

18 Likes