Grab your crucifix (AMDk7)

Well that explains the dead dog I suppose.
This is my second attempt at @NobodyAtAll 's vampire fluffy Carmilla, I didn’t care for the first attempt.
I havent read or found the story where she appears in yet.
So i don’t know if she is legit rippy throaty or a comedy character

i went for the rippy throaty approach this is not a fluffy you want to approach in a hurry.
She is a messy eater.
I used the version by @Fluffy_Angst as a reference.
That was also how i came upon the character.

7 Likes

thot it was a fluffy with a hangover lmfao

If you look closeley she has fangsies.

1 Like

She first appears in “What A Horrible Night”, and from there makes appearances in the ChaotiX series starting with the World Tour Saga.

And Carmilla and her owner Henry are actually among the nice vampires. Henry was going through some issues in his debut. But, y’know, they’re still vampires, so don’t piss 'em off. I was going for a sort of Otto Chriek meets Sanae Hanekoma vibe with Henry. And Carmilla’s pretty sarcastic for a fluffy. But sarcasm comes naturally to vampires.

Still, always happy to see some new fanart, I’ll add a link to this in my catalog.

Damn !
Oh well, stil hope you like it
Maybe somebody pissed her off or punched her in the face, and she got her rawr face on.

1 Like

It’s cool. I like it. I’m not gonna complain about free fanart. I’m just happy that there is fanart. I didn’t expect any when I started out.

You got Carmilla being a messy eater right, though. But these days, she sticks to NuBlood.

It aint fanart if it aint free.
That’s why it fanart.

I think we all kinda hope for fan art but never expect it.

1 Like

True. It pleases me that I’ve created characters people like so much they draw them. I’d draw them myself, but I can’t draw worth a damn.

Although, a heads up to anyone else who may happen to draw more art of my characters: Carmilla’s had two turns now, so it would be nice to see someone else get a turn. This is partially why I have a section for fanart in my catalog: so people can see which characters have already been drawn.

I can draw …obviously, but its always cool to see your characters being drawn by somebody else.

And I think vampire fluffies appeal, especially now its octorber.
…soon anyway.

1 Like

I think I’ve got a lot of Halloween-appropriate fluffies. I’ve got zombie fluffies and a werewolf fluffy too. And a ghost fluffy.

I don’t have that many yet
Just Rambo and his kitsune fluffy sub species.

But i also only started a month ago, so drawing other people’s fluffies makes me feel more part of the community.

And I am more of a horror artist so a vampire fluffy ? How could I resist ?

1 Like