Greg & Mike 174 - Server Problems - By BloodyBoots

Camoes: @Ryou @karn @Oculusfluffy @Larur @Mr_Owl @Virgil @SuperWeaner @eded_ted @snakevsfluffy @Julie

31 Likes

remaining cameos (only lets me put 10 in the description).

@nekuchan @fluffus @nobodyatall @no_sketti_on_tuesdays @infraredturbine @carpdime @squeakyfriend

4 Likes

So, gently teasing comics about server issues will now be an ongoing tradition? :3

9 Likes

I’ve already gotten in on it a couple of times.

We only roast the ones we love, right?

3 Likes

I’m not even sure it’s roasting sometimes. Mine wasn’t.

Shrugs so long as it’s not mean spirited I’m happy. I wouldn’t want to sys admin!

2 Likes

lol

He knows how much I love him. Begging him to upgrade the server and create a patreon was my idea weeks ago. Also this.

4 Likes

And you don’t want me to do that either. Five minutes later, the server would be a pile of melted slag, everything around it would be on fire, and I simply wouldn’t be able to explain what exactly happened.

3 Likes

But you could say, “I told you so!”

3 Likes

“I didn’t even touch it! I just walked past and it burst into flames!”

2 Likes

I’m glad that I am just snek

2 Likes

Haha u like this version better than a snek human in a tshirt? Haha :snake: :tshirt:

2 Likes

I’m just giving @ryou a follow up comic basically thanking him for working as hard as he does on the server. That, combined with my dark/aggressive humor makes this seem harsh to the untrained eye, check out my gallery! :sunglasses::two_hearts::beer:

6 Likes

I love these things where there are content creators in one picture!

3 Likes

WHY AM I SEEING THIS ONLY NOW?

4 Likes

Ohhhhh my god im laughing my ass off! this is great!! Ima continue partying in the back of this broken truck till it speeds up and i fall flat on my ass :ahahaha: :sunglasses: :derp:

3 Likes

We at eds repair service will fix it … For a quarter

1 Like

Server issues :,p

2 Likes

I love that I’m just hanging out on the little drone I apparently own now. Very accurate! I like hovering around!

2 Likes

I can’t imagine drawing you without it at this point lol. All thanks to @Fluffus :sunglasses::two_hearts::beer:

2 Likes