Gud Daddeh 07 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Gud Daddeh 06 (by Booperino)

Wanted to give a good mix to the babys looks, with the colors of the parents here and there

Lilac: mix of red and blue, got Chonkys fang, earthy like Billy
Berry: duller blue than Chonky, also earthy
Chilly: Lighter red than billy, name an obvious mix of Chonky+Billy, got chonkys wings but no horn
Hazel: Runt, tiny choco baby, got chonkys wings and horn

51 Likes

“Tiny choco baby” is such a cute way to describe the combination that is widely considered the worst. She is a cute tiny choco baby.

8 Likes

Aw! Congrats!

6 Likes

Congwats Biwwy, am daddeh nao! :+1::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Four wonderful babbehs, congrats to the parents.

Interesting to see if Hazel gives off the runt scent to confuse Chonky about why her good baby smells bad. But I imagine that’s not part of Boop’s canon

4 Likes

Just re-read the whole Chonky & Billy saga which led to this. It was quite a ride.

(Does Hazel’s hooves taste like hazelnut?)

3 Likes

Lile is a witch. I know it’s only one tooth and not a full set. Bluh, bluh.

Anyway, they be cute.

4 Likes

Adorable babbehs from adorable parents. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Omg already? I wasn’t prepared for this. Too cute :grinning::heart_eyes::skull:

4 Likes

Huh, “runt scent”, that’s a concept I haven’t seen mentioned in a while. But then, runts in general have disappeared from fluffy ‘canon’, replaced by poopie babbehs. You don’t need a special scent if the discriminating factor is color based.

Of course, unlike brown foals, there often were legitimate reasons for fluffies to dislike runts. Generally sickly, often deformed, runts were a burden on a herd, consuming resources without producing enough to compensate. Domestic fluffies wouldn’t have that problem and would be more likely to accept runts.

Of course, in some versions of the canon, runts were actually hyper-intelligent, and generally didn’t talk because they had nothing in common with their mundane kin. KMEB runts were often like this.

5 Likes

I’m already feeling worried fo Hazel…

Live, you adorable and runt, live!

4 Likes

are you confusing witches with vampires? lol

3 Likes

I like the idea that a foal can be not just the colors of it’s parents, as well as the random occasional color, but also their parent’s colors mixed or combined.
Very neat concept. :heart:

5 Likes

No, he was born with a tooth, there’s an old superstition that if a baby was born with a full set a teeth they were a witch.

5 Likes

oh wow didnt know that one!

3 Likes

yeah the way i imagine the color is genetic, so it could combine or, having recessive genes from the parents, result in unrelated colors

4 Likes

Congratulations! Aaaand …

5 Likes

I’ve seen it a few times, usually in the context that the foal has a completely survivable issue; I.E. a bad leg that means they can’t run as fast but are otherwise healthy, as an excuse to have shitty mother syndrome.

However I’ve also seen good mothers have runt smell babbehs with more hidden problems like weak lungs or a bad heart and are desperate to know why their babbeh smells bad. It’s an interesting avenue that I think deserves to be explored more. I imagine Boop would take the latter route but again, this story is too wholesome to worry about that

4 Likes

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, they are just too freakin CUTE! Love them! And CONGRATULATIONS to Billy and Chonky!

4 Likes

AHHHH they’re so cute!!!

3 Likes