Gud Daddeh 08 - Finale (by Booperino)

Sequel to Gud Daddeh 07 (by Booperino)

I never properly did an ending for this storyline, and since I’m continuing with Daycare Shenanigans, I felt inspired in drawing a family photo of Chonky, Billy and the babbehs :slight_smile:

68 Likes

Poor Billy and Chonky… no beautiful chocolate or coffee babies for them! This time.

6 Likes

they have a hazelnut baby tho :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Not caramel? :wink:

3 Likes

Ugh, why do people give fluffies human style breasts? They are quadrupedal, with tiny legs, they would have teats resembling cats and dogs. She couldn’t walk with those things even if she had legs.

Human style breasts are basically unique among animals, since we are the only truly bipedal mammals. (Birds are bipedal but don’t nurse, of course.)

3 Likes

Im no biologist x-x’ is just how i draw crotch booba like in my previous works :frowning:

The way i picture they are more like milk bags, they inflate when milk is produced and once the mare stops producing altogheter it resembles more natural lookin teats, i dunno.

It’s almost 4 am i just wanted to draw something wholesome before bed :sob:

11 Likes

Ah the happiest little family in the community. Proof that you can overcome fear, disabilities, trauma and heartache with only the innocence of Derek’s mind breaking in the process.

Here’s to more happy little foals in the future

12 Likes

Yeah, how dares Boop? He is drawing human styled breasts on a fictional pig-horse-cat-dog-rabbit-bird mix 'n mash which may or may not have human DNA spliced in there.

The nerve of some devious deviant devilish daffodils drawpersons.

11 Likes

The only problem I see here is that Chonky’s breasts are so…large and…juicy…
Excuse me for one second.

8 Likes

Have… Have you ever seen horse tits?

4 Likes

10 Likes

Legit did not expect that to be Billy’s color palette. Its nice.

7 Likes

Its so cute and adorable for the family :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Why did I go to sleep as a reasonable time last night? I missed out on seeing this until now. They are an absolutely ADORABLE family that deserve only the best. :heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::brown_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Seriously, why do you come in only to complain every time? You are literally complaining about things that are universally accepted/decided on by pretty much all of the headcannons of the community. It doesn’t need to make sense to you, this is all fictional and supposed to be fun so stop being “that guy”.

Or, better yet, create you own art and stories to contribute to the community with your own headcannon instead of trolling in other people’s comment sections.

[For everyone else, sorry for taking up space with this /rantover]

8 Likes

lets please not escalate this comment session into a big discussion about crotch-tits and just enjoy the pic please ^^‘’’

8 Likes

HAPPY FAMILY!!! So freakin cute,

5 Likes

Great daddeh
Great mummah
Great foals

4 Likes

What? 99% of my comments are positive. I have said repeatedly that Booperino is one of my favorite artists. I have also praised other artists.

Most of my posts are about the lore, with all it’s variations. Sometimes it’s just to ruminate on history, other times to examine why a part of fluffy lore is what it is and whether it should be changed.

That’s what my post in this thread was–why DO fluffies have, ick, crotch-tits? Does that make sense?. Does it matter? It wasn’t an attack on Booperino, and I would hope they know it, considering I’ve said I consider him second only to Micron as a master of weirdbox.

I invite you to review my comments, you either have me confused with someone else or you’ve missed a lot of my posts.

3 Likes

Nearly all art styles I’ve seen have fluffy boobs looking pretty human.

2 Likes