GWP Fluffies headcannon( Gal-With-Pastels)

Gal-With-Pastels type Fluffies

• These fluffies Dna consist of various breeds, Such as Cow,Chicken, and sheep

• They are actually slightly smarter than other Fluffy variants ( Only by a smidge) . Unless they are a bitch mare or a bestest baby.

• The meat of these flufflies are to die for, being used by various restaurants. each variant of these fluffies have their unique taste. Earthies Taste like Beef , unicorns taste Like mutton . And pegasus taste like Chicken. while alicorns are a mixture of all three flavors combined.

• These types of fluffies can adapt to swim , unlike most other counterparts. Along with Unicorns being able to make they’re horns glow.

• Designer fluffies and along with any brightly colored fluffy that rumaway from home are
easy targets for hunters. a Majority of which are killed on they’re second day in the wild. while “ poopie colored” fluffies last even longer. As a majority of human fluffy hunters ( due to the Sheer overpopulation of fluffies) target brightly colored fluffies.

• supposed “poopie colored “ Foals and fluffies are actually very popular among farmers and horse owners . Due to looking extremely similar to actually real life horses.

• Bestest babbeh’s tend to Be Extremely Fat and lazy , and are Extremely susceptible to heart failure due to they’re indulgence on the milk produced by the mother, which contains High calories .

Part 2 : GWP fluffy headcannons 2 (gal-With-Pastels)

9 Likes

Interesting,
I’d like to know more about what parts of the DNA affect which parts of the body of the fluffy.

I guess cow & sheep for the horn, milk production and fluff and chicken for the wings?

A few examples would be nice, since fluffy intelligence varies from headcanon to headcanon.

“Hunters” as in humans or predatory animals?

Always enjoy the supposed “poopie” fluffies getting some love.

Just imagine horse coat colored fluffies!

That would be an awesome idea for adoptables actually.

Now, since you kinda wanted a bit of help figuring things out…

1. I would add the life cycle of your fluffy breed.

Example:

Gestation / how long a dam is pregnant: 3 weeks
Chirpy: 0-1 week

…and so on.

1. explain what makes the bestest baby and bitch mares more dumb than other fluffies.

Is it because they are stuck up brats that think everything they do is right, even if its a dumb decision? Is there some genetic thing that makes it happen?

1. you could write about possible mutations your fluffies can get. Or maybe what diseases they can get? ( mental and physical )

Hope this helps a bit

i sorta don’t know what to write for these things tbh , like adding on to it. or like give examples

Well you don’t have to add anything if you don’t want to / don’t know what to add.

It’s up to you.

When I made my explanation about “soft down” fluffies, I looked at Wikipedia pages about animals/ power points about animals in general, to help myself out a bit.

Looking up other people’s made up species ( not just fluffy ones) can also help because you see what parts are likely to be important to mention.

I sadly am not an expert or very good at explaining my work processes to others.

Maybe @ ing some more experienced people could give you the support that I’m not able to provide.

i tried my best.

1 Like