Halloween fluffs

I’m working on a hugbox (maybe an abuse one too if it’s wanted) Halloween illustration and want to include some other fluffycommunity users fluffies! There’s 16 open places. Just comment the names of your fluffies below. Please no more than two fluffies per user. If you have a ref of said fluffy then feel free to send it to me in dms, if not just give me a description with your comment.

14 Likes

Oh could i ask for Snakefood and Trinity from my stories? i can pm you their looks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cyclops. Purple Earthie Mare with green mane and tail missing one eye.
I’ll let someone else take another spot instead of listing a second :heart:

3 Likes

Please do!

2 Likes

It’s also first come first serve!

Bucky and Lillian. I can send refs.

1 Like

Which eye is missing? Just want to make sure she looks correct

1 Like

Left eye
and thanks :heart:

1 Like

Acorn :blush:

3 Likes

Crimson: Red Pegasus with an orange mane and some mild cannibalistic tendencies.

He’s also got an oversized wang but you don’t need to include that

4 Likes

Panini
Panini is a young earthy stallion that was once on the path to becoming a smarty
His path was turned around by a human that took an interest in him
(after shooting him with rat shot)
He is not the largest nor the strongest, but he has more heart than many other fluffies.
Panini is blonde with three diagonal stripes of brown crossing his body on both sides, from mane to rear hooves.
He looks like he’s been grilled, hence his name.
He is the designated Lieutenant of his herd and he takes his job quite seriously.
He wears a sheep bell around his neck to signify his importance, and to let others know he’s approaching.
Panini is playful and willing to go along with kind-spirited jokes.
He’s now a Smarty-Friend
He comes from my Hobby Horse story

Happy and Jinx, I can dm some pictures if you want.

2 Likes

Damien male alicorn black/dark purple iridescent body purple spectrum mane tail and wings. Gun metal blue eyes and a damascus steel horn (prosthetic). At six months old he’s about the size of a year old pit bull with large wings.
His colors got more complex as he aged and grew so if you want to depict him as a younger colt with simple black body with dark purple horn mane tale and wings go for it.

2 Likes

Napoleon and Hippolyta. Two weirdbox fluffies! I can get you reference pictures :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Chopper from my stories!
Pinkish-red pegasus with a gold mane, gold spiral eyes, massive wings and sharp fangs!

3 Likes

Do you take horrorbox fluffies? Cause the only fluffy I have is the plant mutation from Every fluffy has its thorns.

1 Like

Sky, a blue and white splotched Pegasus. Mostly blue with white on its fluff, tail, and mane.

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

Yep! Horrorbox fluffies are okay

Serenade is perfect for halloween, in orange and purple!

1 Like