Halloween Fluffy - Art by Carnivious Duck - Story by Hornlarry

68 Likes

50 cents ? thats a steal !

11 Likes

poor guy, incinerator woulda been a better fate with that ending :cold_sweat:

8 Likes

I bet that guy doesn’t have a lot of girls over.

7 Likes

I’d gladly trade a rapper for that fluffy. :grin:

5 Likes

The abusers like this are just sad, pathetic people. They reek of insignificance and failure that I would associate with people like incels but on a much wider and varied source. “Power” and a sense of being a “dark and malevolent god” from denying love and harming creatures who by design trust you. That doesn’t make you strong, it makes you weak, trying to masquerade as something but being so hollow.

(Sorry for the rant, this isn’t even the worse of them out there it was more like a straw/camel’s back situation. Good art as usual.)

6 Likes

That’s a pretty interesting idea for a story. Guy that basically runs an entire house filled with miserable fluffies that he abuses, kinda reminds me of “The Biggest Litterbox”, except with actual abusive intent rather than neglect.

11 Likes

Sublime. Great work, the both of you.

5 Likes

I agree with you actually. Abusing a defenceless creature doesn’t make abusers strong at all, but I do think it makes them feel strong, and in control in an otherwise cold and uncaring universe. This whole fandom is a study in cuteness and sadism, or at least a lack of empathy.

If you’d like to read something Hugbox by me, read my story Abandoned

8 Likes

youre pretty good in both types of story, i dont think id be able to write abuse myself without it steering into karmic retribution lol

2 Likes

Fluffy worlds demonstrate that whilst Karma exists (hellgremlin Fluffies get punished) that things can also happen for other reasons, I.e. an innocent can be abused for no fault of their own. Understanding that both of these things are facts that operate in our universe at the same time is a much more sophisticated understanding than, “she must have done something to deserve it” or “everything is meaningless” both of which are easy to imagine at times.

I prefer to write more complex worlds and characters. Claire is a hugboxer but she learns to punish Jelly, and the world she lives in is definitely not a hug box world. Even hugbox stories need some sadness or possibility of suffering otherwise there’s not really a story to tell.

I’m just reposting old stuff for now, to remind myself and others of what I used to do. I might write some more fluffy stories if the muse finds me, or I might write something else, like some 40k fiction or whatever

8 Likes

Oh, I have read that and loved it, even with Piglett being dense as a brick lol. And I’m not criticizing your writing on this, actually, it is good enough to cause an emotional reaction. I just despise the character themselves in this particular story.

3 Likes

Yeah I understand. I agree that my abuser characters are vile. Fluffy fandom is very strange but interesting to explore for me

2 Likes

“Say you don’t understand the appeal of fluffy abuse without saying you don’t understand the appeal of fluffy abuse.”

3 Likes

You just assume that the Abusers can feel empathy, I mean there are enough people out there that could have lived good lives with there skill set in earlier times or have the Super male syndrome with one x and two y chromosomes and have massive problems in this new society so an outlet for their aggressions is needed and better a biological toy than something of worth like an actual animal or Human.

i would buy this the second i saw it

This is just awful for pumpkin

I mean the dude literally has a Jack-o-lantern pattern on his chest. You don’t want to lop his balls off, you want to milk him until he’s shooting dust-balls and get that pattern out of as many foals as he can.

Only when he’s begging you to castrate him do you chop him

1 Like

lol

lmao

I feel like he’s just a normal boring orange fluffy with a jack-o’-lantern face :jack_o_lantern: painted on his body lol

as far as im concerned, halloween fluffys dont lose their appeal as the season changes, like christmas fluffys.