Happy Fluff Brand Meal Pellets (by SouthernKilling)

115 Likes

And do you know what sadness tastes like then little fluff ?
You got two choices, saddies or sawdust !

18 Likes

fluffy feed meal pellets, the sugar-free cereal of fluffy meals!

12 Likes

Fluffies need diet food too.

8 Likes

“Mouthie hab saddies.”

13 Likes

It’s like my friends who tell me to try gluten free bread or vegan meat replacements…

11 Likes

tastes like eat it so you won’t foweba sweepies

13 Likes

Don’t remind us that real bread is better! I’ve nearly forced myself to forget!

5 Likes

Well, I’ve got two friends who have medically diagnosed issues with gluten. And a few friends who are self diagnosed from tv shows. Guess who I don’t like…

Sorry you’ve got issues with the stuff! It’s so ubiquitous…

3 Likes

It’s pretty ridiculous the people who’ve convinced themselves it’s somehow better to eat the bread with added binders and sugar when they don’t need it… but they make my food a lot easier to get, so I also don’t mind em.

5 Likes

Well, they had to do something with all that pre-made prison loaf after it was banned…

4 Likes

Ah, food as a more subtle form of psychological abuse. To stick the knife in even further (metaphorically speaking), the owner can then fake cry if the fluffy rejects it, making it feel guilty over not eating their kibble.

6 Likes

So fluffy grapenuts? Didn’t realize grapenuts could get grosser than they already were.

5 Likes

You can always have Kibble for alternative.

20 Likes

Cute music plays
“Fluffy Feed from Fluffys for Fluffys!”
Cute music
Than the fine print
Made in China.
Mai contain 87% Fluffy meat, 13% Oates

4 Likes

Sawdust or kelp? Because sawdust has SOME use, don’t waste it on shit brand food for fluffs!

3 Likes

From eight feet away, the bag looks like happy fluffies diving into a bowl of kibble. From closer, the look of terror in their faces is obvious. Fluffies can’t tell the difference. What’s worse is that it’s not an illustration; it’s a photo.

7 Likes

That sounds like a good product placement to be made for future stories it just sounds perfect more a abusers like type product a teasing cheap product.

2 Likes

6 Likes

“dees nummies stand en a howsie ub wies!”

6 Likes