Hasbio Catalogue 3 - An InfraredTurbine & RandomAP colab

Hello Everyone!
Here’s finally Hasbio Catalogue 3!

Made in colab with RandomAirPeople, thank you bro!

Huge thanks to Depresso (RandomAP) for the idea, Chikahiro and to @Grim for foal’s in an egg product as well :slight_smile:

A lot of Blablabla

Ps: Yep, this catalogue is a little smaller than Nº2, fitting a little more with Nº1. Tbh it took me a long time to make it, and I’ve been in kinda hurry lately, so I’m sorry if it may be gotten a bit small, but it was made with wub :3

This was RandomAirPeople’s last loving letter to the community, as many others, he left the community, but before leaving he left the catalogue 3, as a final goodbye.

I dunno if there will be a 4th version in the future, haven’t thought about it, who knows, but I’d say not.

Catalogue 1:
Hasbio catalogue 1
Catalogue 2:
Hasbio Catalogue 2

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time!!

84 Likes

This kicked me in my minds balls and it shouldn’t have. xD

4 Likes

I’m stil hoping to see Kitsune Fluffies in one of these one of these days.

1 Like

…Oh, so he WAS serious.
Didn’t see that coming.

7 Likes

Shit! I wanted in on this one. Ugh, maybe next time. OK to DM you product ideas?

1 Like

I normally charge for ideas to appear like in the second one, but I really dunno if there will be a 4th one, but I’ll glady accept your dms as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Understood. I’ll DM and if you decide to do a 4th, I’ll request a follow up. Can decide then if inclusion is worth your time and my money.

Your work is great, and I’m happy to financially support something like this.

Something to consider if you aren’t really big on doing a full fourth catalog:
Release the templates for community use and let users make their own product posts.

2 Likes

40 bucks for a pack of playing cards, that’s the real abuse right there

1 Like

God fucking damn it, it sucks when it’s a creator you give a damn about
giphy

7 Likes

This is very well done! Awesome!

1 Like

700 fucking bux for a heated bed.
The little fuckers wil have to make do with a dog basket and a plushie.

2 Likes

hasbio you know
They alway$$$$$ think about your fluffie$$
and all the thing$ that can help your life!

1 Like

since it was a special thing me and depresso had, I’d still have to think about that
Other ppl created their own magazines or so, different from the Catalogue, I don’t see a problem in making those

Understood and entirely fair!

Is the Hasbio logo itself generally available?

1 Like

At some point, ppl started to use it based on a Hasbro logo, so I made this one
I have to look around to see if I can find it in HD, but so far I couldn’t find it e.e’ part of the first catalogue was just saved in PNG, not TIF. like I usually do now

Summary

1 Like

That really does look super good.

1 Like

Reading the catalog I can imagine liminal space music humming while browsing the catalog like soft, calm piano jazz playin.

The milk kibble is hilarious on its warning note that mare’s breast will rocketed if not have foals drink after eating :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I know I should just find space for a wastebasket, but I was filling out some forms this week and the pencil waste eater really speaks to me… I wonder if they’ve gotten their voiceboxes taken out or not…

1 Like

Pardon me?! Rocket off?!

1 Like

they still can talk, but a silenced one “sounds” fun
kek