Hasbio catalogue - (A RandomAirPeople & InfraredTurbine project) (Commissioned)

Foxhoarder, thank you for letting us use one of your own fluffy designs. InfraredTurbine thought it would be a great idea to add some other people’s fluffys, and I think it did the job well with a community project. InfraredTurbine has got some serious artistic skill and went the extra mile for this project.

They’re all good ideas, perhaps the next time we do this we should add and include them (We’re thinking of doing this catalog twice a year or quarterly). It would be great to have extra hands on board for ideation and character usage, it saves a lot of time when not deciding what color and type of fluffies need to be represented lol.

3 Likes

Unfortunately for now, this is it. The project took a lot of time and resources to make (I think between the planning, writing, drawing, and layout it ended up being more than 24 hours of work lol). That being said, we’re considering doing this two or four times a year and hoping to get more community involvement.

4 Likes

It took a lot of effort, but it got done. We’re hoping this helps reinvigorate the community, and gets more people into creating content. We also plan on releasing new versions of this quarterly or biannually, hopefully with community participation.

3 Likes

IR - I’ve been lurking on this site for about a month or two…I do not even recall how I found it. I was like so many people when I saw these Fluffys…first ew, then eh whatever, then WOW I AM SO IN TO THIS WEIRD SHIT NOW. You are one of my favorites on here~! This catalog is incredible. Well done!

6 Likes

Now personally I don’t think HASBIO would be willing to stick their name on something that implies eating their product as such. It might spark more rage from PETA like organizations, and we know what they were like before. HOWEVER; perhaps a new company known as Shish-ka-fluff industries (a HASBIO subsidiary…), might be willing to explore this untapped market…

6 Likes

Oh yes
Shishka

3 Likes

thanks man :slight_smile:
I think you reaction to fluffies, is the same as everyone the first time:
“- I’m sickened, but curious”
Xd

4 Likes

Man I love the detail you put into this

3 Likes

I’m not against having a future theme week where the community’s ideas are submitted for potential inclusion in such a catalog.

6 Likes

thanks man
it took me days, but it was worth it in the ending

2 Likes

Worth added for your art portfolio, as a broucher layout design :+1:

4 Likes

Thats all Infraredturbine’s handiwork. He took great effort into the layout and design of the catalogue, to make it feel tangible.

2 Likes

That is the plan I think, in a few months we will preemptively ask the community (Ideas, Characters, Concepts) and potentially make another one. I’d love for this to be a quarterly or semi annual thing that gets everybody involved, it definitely makes it easier instead of just two people working on it. Really this is a testament to InfraredTurbine’s skills with Fluffy art, his designed made a small idea become a reality.

3 Likes
  1. I think HASBIO should consider adding a hyphen into future advertisements for Leaky-Foal® Diapers. Otherwise, some of their consumers might misunderstand and think that HASBIO is advertising how leaky its foal diapers are for some reason. That’s a funny misunderstanding, but probably not great for $ales.

2. You know what would be fucked up? …Well, definitely a lot of things. But what if an abuser fed the HASBIO Ultra-Premium “Bestest Skettis Mwikies” foal formula to the foals of a still-nursing mummah. It would be some serious psychological abuse for her foals to suddenly think her milk tastes like twashies mwilkies. Bonus points if they started calling the multi-foal mummah simulation feeding system their mummah and preferring the heat simulation nest.

5 Likes

Don’t forget to put the cage with the mummah somewhere she can see her foals from

3 Likes

I imagine that means Racecar just managed to wiggle himself forward a few inches. And it was probably because he was hungry or thirsty and wanted the food or water that was intentionally placed just a bit out of his reach.

2 Likes

Ka-Chow

1 Like

Turn your Woe-foal punishment labyrinth into the a Cretan Labyrinth with the new Mini-taur labyrinth keeper. Now available for 3 easy payment of 4.99 + S&H or 20.00 free shipping.

2 Likes

cannibal micro bull fuffies? what a combo

3 Likes

Indeed. Perhaps a pinch of Satyr is added so it can walk on two legs and use tools/manipulate things with its arms as needed.

Or maybe this dude.

2 Likes