Hasbio catalogue - (A RandomAirPeople & InfraredTurbine project) (Commissioned)

That reminds me of those various art and stories I’ve seen of food fluffies. Not fluffies made into food, but food hybrid fluffies. Like, those old garden fluffies where you plant fruit/vegetable seeds and a plant fluffy grows from it. Or those various candy/treat fluffies I’ve seen lately.

I’ve seen, 1. Bubble Fluffies, fluffies that are living gumballs that don’t die when you chew/blow a bubble with them.
2. Freezer Pop fluffies, basically living popsicles of various fruit flavors that make more if you buy a family kit.
3. Vitamin Cotton Candy fluffies that are living fluffies made out of vitamin enriched cotton candy used to keep your fluffy company, and as a meal to feed your fluffy, while you are gone for extended amounts of time.
4. Marshmallow foal in a cans that are a hybrid of milk flavored marshmallow fluffies filled with chocolate sauce used as a way to help weanlings want to eat solid food.
5. Granted, I just thought this up, but Gummy Micro Fluffies. Basically Gummy Bears, but living gelatin fluffies.

Just imagining a product catalogue of that is interesting.

1 Like

o_o

My god, I want to order a ton of foal sized shock collars.