Hassle free and enjoyable fluffy owning experience (Artist:Carpdime) (Fluffybooru id: 25201)

59 Likes

Another oldie by Carpdime. Though this safe room looks a little bit small, but at least they’re well behaved! This image will be used as an illustration for this story.

4 Likes

Probably just perspective :wink: I’m sure it is huge on the inside.

1 Like

TARDIS2

4 Likes

Those fluffies probably had a rough start to think that tiny box is a good situation.

1 Like

There’s many ways the pic could be interpreted. I feel like it could work more as a sort of advertisment, noting the fluffy fact at the bottom (which I can also see as a potential corporate slogan due to the presentation). Alternatively, and since its two fluffies here, there might be enough space to play simple games like pattycake and blockie building for at least an hour, assuming they don’t get fidgety.

2 Likes

Or, we can assume the absolute worst: That it is a veal cage.

2 Likes

Except that this is hugbox, so, no.

1 Like

Throw a top on it and it doubles as a sorry box. Or a fun toy.

It may be small looking, but it saved the artist from having to draw extra stuff or leaving lots of blank space on the canvas :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If only…

What I also liked was the rather clear message at the bottom that was in a clear font as opposed to handwriting. It really works for the kind of illustration that a store like Ikea might use (and part of the reason why I’m writing a specific story at the moment!)

I was gonna say that.
But Carpdime art is always worth it regardless

This might be a foal safebox.
And I kinda like that idea.
Safeboxes for foals and older fluffies.

1 Like

Oh, that trick
That’s one I use too >.>
But with a scanner, most of what I post on here is not the entire picture.

Awww they adorable