Your comment.
You’ve won.

1 Like

foal delenda est

You delifanly won

1 Like

you arent that strong buddy

give it the good ol’ teavangelion ending

Oh, there’s a lot of things I can do to a fluffy, but right now I’m just going to “plop”… you know, pop those fucking eyes out!, and leave you alone, so let the world take care of you.

1 Like

There wouldn’t be a “part 2” for me either! I’d just continue walking straight ahead. -SQUISH!-

1 Like

you know what to do…
southpark-bestof

4 Likes

Its smarty stomping day

1 Like

That’s the “I want to be stuffed into a hot tailpipe” face.

2 Likes

I would give him warning to go away (so I can say I gave him a chance, he won’t go away anyways). Then took him home and start abusing.

1 Like

Omg! I had a similar idea! But I was thinking maybe croquet would be better uwu
Just get rid of leggings so it doesn’t run off.

1 Like

I think I will take a crack at a continuation of this little guys story.

It will not end well.

1 Like

i desperately want to punt him as far as i can

2 Likes

Goated movie

Yeeting a fucking tomato at its stupid face as hard as I can

1 Like

There’s several crows in my neighborhood right now who have little baby crows just learning to fly and take care of themselves. I’d just make sure the door camera is recording and go about my day inside- I’m sure within a short time the crows will either snag him as a ‘kill and eat’ training tutorial, or some of the local crow teenagers will make his day miserable.

( watched three of them not too long ago ‘‘play’’ with a local bunny- they just surrounded it and started yelling, hopping around to block it no matter what way it tried to go. I didn’t see them even try to hurt it, just probably giving it fifteen heart attacks. Picturing that with this lil fluff… )

2 Likes

Its funny you should mention crows…

https://fluffy-community.com/t/have-fun-by-thewarmgun-from-concept-by-mexi/36608/12

1 Like

tts-i-cast-fist

1 Like