Have fun. (Mexi)

You step out of your house and as you lock the front door a small voice squeaks out from behind you.

“Babbeh hab tummeh owwies, nee’ nummies.”

Sigh
Ok, let’s see what it is this time.

There won’t be a conclusion to this as it was something I did while waiting for the next chapter of Bad Mummah to render. If anyone wants to do anything as a part 2 feel free.

101 Likes

I start walking away, fast enough for him to ever catch up, but slow enough to see and hear him wheezing in exhaustion

16 Likes

Idk about you but I played soccer in my childhood. I got a feeling like I could get an amazing goal shot on my neighbor’s window with this fluffy.

12 Likes

I step on him. Quick, easy, simple, and I get to ruin someone else’s day by having to clean up the blood tracks behind me.

9 Likes

What a mean face! Don’t you know that tummy owies only happen to mean fluffys? I guess you must be really rotten then

10 Likes

Considering that if fluffies existed I would have a pet cannibal fluffy, someone gets to be brunch.

4 Likes

Kick the little shit in the face.
He looks so damn kickable.

6 Likes

His tryin to look mean and the “hmph!” Seems showing he thinks he can get what he wants…too bad for him😈 thats not how it goes.

3 Likes

beastoboots

7 Likes

Hm…

What if he is simply putting on a brave face to appear tougher than he (obviously) is?

Perhaps his surroundings aren’t that kind to innocent-looking fluffies.

Further inquiry about his actions, family and past life needed before administering justice, either as punishment or as aid.

5 Likes

justice?

1 Like

I give him some Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.

2 Likes

Yeah. A verbal chastisement for his ways, maybe a light flick on the nose if he acts really bratty or mouthy even if you approach it calmly to inquire about his situation.

If, on the other hand, he were to simply be attempting to look intimidating to avoid being attacked (some animals do share this behaviour, despite their inability to fight back) and after talking a bit realizes you are no threat and can ask nicely, varying levels of help may be administered.

'Course, this is from a “rational human” standpoint who attempts not to take a life if possible. Someone who has to deal with aggressive smarties all day might not be so lenient, immediately going for DA BIG KICK.

5 Likes

Huh.

2 Likes

Feed the little bastard some red chili meat with rice and beans…and if can hang then keep the little shit rat…

2 Likes

Scruff him with a clothes pin and string him up by said pin with some… string, I guess.

The fluffy noose. @Mr_Owl

3 Likes

I believe my brother has a Golf club, so if I can find it, “FOUR-”

4 Likes

SIX !!

1 Like

…Oh i hate it when you are being reasonable.

1 Like

Ignore him and go about my day.

At which point one of two things happen; Either he follows me, leaving him at the mercy of animals, cars, sewer grates, other humans.

Or he stays at my front door waiting for me, in which case he starves to death cause I’m not feeding him anything

2 Likes