hellenheimer (by bogosbinted)

Continuing the discussion from The chaos continues [ Art by Kathi ]:

gotta keep lookin if you wanna find me, times running out!

30 Likes

Reminds me of the Carnotaurus from Dinosaur (2000)

6 Likes

da creechur…

2 Likes

cool details on the mouth and leaves

3 Likes

Oh that smug lil’ fucker, destroys our car and now this
@Mr_Owl we gotta g e t the bastard-

But onto the work itself, my GOD, it looks so good!

5 Likes

I would help Mr_Owl & Kathi search for it, but apparently, this creature has a restraining order against me.

5 Likes

I know me and Owl got a search party in pending from Lothmar but like, if that takes a good bit to get into actual works to get us o u t of here, can you get a car and prepare for us?

5 Likes

Or any other extraction vehicle. We are not going to refuse a boat

4 Likes

@Kathi @Mr_Owl

6 Likes

Perfect, thank you

4 Likes

G e t in, we gotta go, that thing ain’t gonna be sitting around peacefully, I don’t want this car being fucked up.

4 Likes

If that thing does fuck up my car, its paying for it to be fixed.

4 Likes

thx for giving me another reason not to sleep even if i cant half breath from it

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oh, that is unsettling.

1 Like

This is art my friend. What a time to be alive.

1 Like

ooc due to dead radio -

Hmm, curious if it can actually speak or if it’s telepathically communicating. Almost gives me SCP4062 fluffy half breed vibes if it actually speaks normal. ~Chuckle~

1 Like

okay, what the heck is this?

5 Likes

A bush

4 Likes

D - Dispatch at field command diner ; H1/H2 - helicopter crew ; C - Command at regional blacksite

After reviewing the inventory loadout.
D: “This is dispatch, we may be getting radio interference from the anomaly. Keep your eye out for flares. Agents should have a flare gun in their kit.”
H1: “Roger that.” The helicopter pilot replies as it drones softly through the night air.
H2: “No human sized heat signatures besides the farmer since we started… At least a half dozen cooling and dismembered fluffy bodies though.”
C: “How could they just vanish…” Command adds rubbing their nose as they pour another cup of coffee for the all nighter. “How we looking on the dead drop evacuation points?”
D: “Still waiting on reports from evacuation points beta to the north and charlie south west. Agent @stonerogue completed the drop at site Alpha which was in the direction their sweep would have been progressing.”
C: “Keep us posted.”
D: “Roger that Command.”
C: “Get a report from agent Stonerogue when they get back to field command.”

Field command - A repurposed backwoods diner. All electronics confiscated from staff. Staff will be issued class C amnestics following end of operations.

4 Likes