Henrietta and Angelica: Spare Parts (By OtherOtherCoraline)

74 Likes

Realized I created this a while ago, but I was banned from the booru so could never share it.

Hope you guys like Angelica’s ending! :slight_smile:

Still need to finish up Henrietta’s tale. It won’t be happy. A happy ending in a fluffy comic is merely a delayed true sad ending. >:)

18 Likes

Why did you get banned from the Booru? I can think of no reason for that at all. And congratulations on finishing the Angelica arc, it’s a hell of an achievement and I love the idea of detachable limbs. Looking forward to the inevitable happy(?) ending for Henrietta! >:-]

9 Likes

A lot of people seemed to get banned from the old booru for no reasons or petty reasons to begin with. Maybe those mods were having a bad day, and took it out on the contributors? Who knows?

6 Likes

Hey I got banned from the booru too! I’m shocked they banned an actual well liked artist though. I assumed they just banned people who only commented and never posted any content…

3 Likes

Thanks! WetFluff gave a bogus reason for the ban. But honestly, I was kinda being an ass in comment sections. Especially when it came to hellgremlins and baby rapists. I feel like he wasn’t 100% in the wrong. Just wish he would’ve been upfront and said “stop being an ass or I’ll ban you”.

8 Likes

If it’s any consolation, now that there’s no more Booru he can’t ban anyone else!

3 Likes

Oh hey, what up fellow banned-from-the-booru buddy! In my case, they got mad that I’m openly queer and apparently that’s asking for trouble… I write about fluffies, lol. shrug

5 Likes

Fwuffy wike youw funny wowds magic mistah!

1 Like

The spare parts room is genius!

2 Likes

any news on when we’ll see Henrietta’s fate?

1 Like

True misfortune is being below a pooping fluffy with no way of moving. Yeah this is a cruel fate without the dignity of an umbrella.
How could anyone get banned on there?
I know I pushed it a little with Wetfluff but bloody hell and your stuff is unique and good too

2 Likes

Depends. Are you expecting her to have a happy ending, bittersweet ending, or downright awful ending?

Cuz I’ve got an awful ending in mind that I feel fits my headcanon, but people have been dumping on me lately for being “too sadbox”. And I can’t think of any happy or bittersweet endings that feel thematically appropriate or rewarding. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But thank you for asking! It actually means a lot to me that someone would necro a month old post to ask if I was gonna continue it’s story. I feel loved! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Eh, I don’t hold it against him. I wasn’t an angel, and it was obvious he was going through stuff since he firebombed the entire booru to ashes. I assume I was just caught in the cross-fire rather than it being anything personal.

2 Likes

She deserved it😁

1 Like

Heh, bish =w=

They’re all useful for something.