Henrietta Finale: Part 2 (Artist: OtherOtherCoraline)

haha blender go brrrrrrrrr

1 Like

The really impressive part for me is that even after finding out what fucked up shit his wife is pulling with the foals, the husband dont do shit.
Yeah, he acts all flustered and bothered when he finds out, but the THOUSANDS of photos that are posted after that proves that the sick cycle continues.
He didn’t try to convince his wife to find help, and she didn’t look for help by herself, even if she was crying and asking herself what was wrong with her.
Dude didn’t even dump her ass and got out of the madness he’s living.
I know people tend to do crazy things for love, they will even pretend to not see the reddest of red flags right in front of them. But DANG! At least be man enough to get inside the safe room and break both fluffies neck, take them to a shelter behind your wife back, just strait up force her to get professional help because shes clearly unstable, show the minimum of humanity by ending the sick and twisted situation your sick wife built. But no, nononono, it’s easier to let your wife slip deeper and deeper into her madness while pretending nothing is happening while drinking foalgaritas.
Like I always like to say, at the end of the day humans are the most fucked up thing in the world, and tales all of us come with. Fluffies are just the excuse we find to talk about this.

3 Likes

Damn, those are the cutest (and mushiest) foals ever!

1 Like

I would have just neutered him and spayed her behind the wife’s back. It’s clear she’s not thinking clearly. They’ve had enough babies, I don’t think they’d have to keep going. But that’s just my perspective.

2 Likes

To be fair, the exact same thing can be said for rodents.

People just don’t expect rodents to behave themselves. They shriek, they shit themselves which the state of is a direct result of what they are fed, they fight. Its just what they do.

Fluffies can say “I hate you”, they can tell you they are shitting specifically because of how angry they are and despite having nuclear waste liquid shits they keep getting the same foodstuffs anyway, when they fight they beg for help or threaten death and dismemberment. A rat squeaks a bit and goes to sleep, a Fluffy cries itself to sleep about being lonely.

The language connection tells humans the specifics of why they do what they do, its hard to ignore actual speech, and because of that intelligence people try to treat them like small adult slaves instead of roughly being pets that average around mentally four year olds.

Fluffies suffer as much as many animals. But humans don’t get the shield of ignorance with them about it, and must deal with the contradictory nature of sexually mature three month olds who can reason as well as a three year old but need special care to overcome what is basically computer instructions installed in their minds as well as animal instincts.

1 Like

Each one is damaging the health of the Mare and risking death in childbirth after all.

Not to mention the cost of feeding her additional food plus card and cleaning for the pregnancy is going to be far more expensive than just getting her spayed, and sterilizing one litter for her to keep before they are old enough to miss it.

What if they sell them online? Have a little talk with the buyer face to face, if there is an idea the buyer is an abuser or something they can cancel te deal. Or work with breeders, that they sell them for them and the breeder get a percentage commission on the deal. Also I like this ending, but their are more options for. At least what happens with the bad fluffy? Get she a side end story or not?

Can you imagine vetting 1-6 foal buyers every 2 weeks? That’s a part time job, at least.

If you’re worried about the potential of abusers buying your foals, you would never trust them to a breeder. They just wanna move units. They don’t care who they sell to.

Yes. Yes she did.

1 Like

I understand your logic and thanks for the link.

1 Like

The part time job is maybe not an option for her. But with that “part time job” you get easy minus 50 dollar a foal, good colers are more worth. But as I say my last replay I understand your logic.

Not in my headcannon. People are over the novelty of fluffies. If you really want one, go outside and find one begging. Steal one of its foals if you want a baby to raise. Good-colored, well-behaved foals for go for 10-15 bucks, max. And that’s the best of the best foals. Most are unsellable. Adults, less. 50 bucks would nab you an alicorn.

3 Likes

I see, because I see some other artist use high prices if they sell fluffies, but of course it depends on how you do the pricing. That make a difference.

1 Like

I hate the “alicorns are special” trope and really hate white-knighting stories. So in my headcannon

• Alicorns are just as worthless as every other fluffy. People don’t simp for them
  • Fluffies fear alicorns. They do not hate them nor try to attack them on sight.
  • Mares have color preferences and may have a bestes babbeh, but they don’t choose worstest babbehs or hate poopie babbehs. All babbehs get love, attention, and food.
  • Unless it’s obvious that a runt/disfigured foal won’t survive, the mare cares for the foal just as they would any other foal.

Bam just nipped 95% of potential white-knighting scenarios in the bud. Now fluffies suffer due to their own stupidity, fragility, and humans. Not because fluffies are racist assholes to one another.

4 Likes

I like your idea.

1 Like

Remember, Spay and neuter your pets, folks!

4 Likes

Ah Yes the Classic Self Hating, Abuser but In Denial. The type that would guilt themselves Into not stoping something tragic but would still deal with the Consequences.

I mean if she wants them to stop then she could have easily just explained that they can’t have babbehs anymore because it would only cause everyone pain before asking them if they want to be neutered… If not just keep sneaking Foal Be Gone

1 Like

:thinking: There’s a lot of potential here :joy:

Heh, long time of reply… Easy way to get rid of foals… Something like a juice presser… Put em on a slide into the pit where the press is… Let a measurment device turn it on, smush the foals into a liquid and allow it to autopur into a waste deposot, quick clean and dont need to be in the chamber!

Hey, at least somebody got a happy ending.

That sounds like a lot more work and wait than just pushing ‘blend’ :fine: