Henrietta Finale: Part 2 (Artist: OtherOtherCoraline)

Note:

I don’t like the idea of trigger warnings and whatnot. We’re all adults and I don’t think we need to coddle anyone. But the finale does mention the topic of undiagnosed/untreated mental/emotional problems. It may hit close to home for those who may have felt this way or know someone who has. I tried to keep it as respectful as possible. Just a heads up.

156 Likes

I have a feeling this will not be a satisfying conclusion for many people.

But I always knew Henrietta needed a bittersweet ending. Not a happy ending. Not an ending that ended with her death. Nor one where she is abused or neglected for the rest of her life.

And I can’t think of anything more bittersweet than her and Periwinkle living the ideal fluffy life, blissfully ignorant that their foals will be slaughter when they are mere days old.

I guess if you don’t like it, pretend it ends with part 1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

62 Likes

Bru why!!!

9 Likes

Holy shit. Big mummah needs help.
Wouldnt it have been easier to put the foals up on Craigslist or something?

16 Likes

Oh this is such a waste.

That many foalgaritas and I bet they just throw them out.

On a serious note I really like the idea that the humans just don’t know what the hell to do so this is a sort of penance for them.

22 Likes

Risk for abusers adopting them.

10 Likes

I thought it was brilliant. Twist ending out of left field I never could have seen coming.

10 Likes

Whoa. Nice story. Im being completely neutral.

4 Likes

Someone neut the stallion or spayed the mare.

2 Likes

As far as bittersweet endings go, I like this one a lot. It hurts but not in a way that invalidates everything that came before it, like a sooper mega ultra dark ending might. And hey, at least we get some adorable Henrietta faces out of it, right? :'D

10 Likes

Ma’am hve you been taking your meds? Have they been working or do we need to adjust the dosage?

1 Like

Thanks. I tried to walk the line between painful and needlessly grimdark. I’m happy to hear you feel I did just that :blush:

4 Likes

I’m guessing just telling those two to stop having so many litters didn’t work at all.

1 Like

Foalgaritas are filled with shit, so drinking them isn’t a good idea. Best case is that you lose your kidneys. Worst is that you puke out your organs. Even if you cook it it probably tastes like ass unless you enjoy the taste of blood, muscle fibre, cellulose and animal waste.

2 Likes

Also this comic shows why if fluffies existed the only humane thing to do would be to take a spaghetti scented chlorofrom rag to them. Put em out of their inherent misery…

2 Likes

There will never be a truly happy end for fluffies. They reproduce exponentially, and realistically there’s a cap to demand. It’s why I dislike stories where someone picks up a few strays and becomes a successful breeder.

The sad thing is this is true also for regular pets like cats and dogs. Supply is usually greater than demand. At the end of the day, breeding your pets is a bad idea that can lead to suffering.

Spat and neuter your pets, be they real or imaginary genetic chimeras. And if you are sticking still living things in blenders, please go to a psychologist.

10 Likes

If you cant take your antipsychotics with alchohol then Foalgarita’s will have to do.

2 Likes

stands and applauds Now this is ART! It has been a long time since I have seen the blissful ignorance of one lead to so much suffering of another. What cost is one willing to pay to see some one so happy? What would you pay?

4 Likes

Oh no, I don’t give a shit about them. Stick them in a blender, shove fireworks up their ass, chew on the soft, undeveloped skulls of the newborns while the mother begs you to stop, I don’t give a shit. I’m just appreciating the realistic depiction of what happens when people breed fluffies short sightedly.

Don’t assume my box.

9 Likes

I love this so much. Very cool >:))

2 Likes