Henrietta Finale: Part 2 (Artist: OtherOtherCoraline)

I think @DeusLibra was just connecting fiction and real life. Specifically about this shit happening to real animals. Not necessarily to fluffies.

6 Likes

Definitely the only humane thing, but certainly not the fun thing to do.

2 Likes

Man if we only knew a brown fluffy who knew manners and could teach them good manners so she could sell them and make a profit oh well I guess we will never find a fluffy like that also amazing work on your comic please don’t hurt yourself drawing comics that would make me very sad

3 Likes

Would say it is quite a good ending, all the abuse in the background, if she ever finds out she will be so inventible heartbrocken, so fucked up, so “betrayal” and smiling so happy knowing NOTHING, that it is kinda even worse now.

Henrietta bad mummah fow making many babbehs XD

2 Likes

Should it be you should neuter both of them because it dont look good for the person for their psychological health

2 Likes

Entirely true. But.

Fertilizer

3 Likes

i like this end lol. it’s realistic.

2 Likes

Simply amazing!

2 Likes

Wonderful work as usual OP. This does beg a great question within this fandom, kind of what DeusLibra said. How is it possible that small breeders work? Is there truly that much of a demand for multicolored shitrats? Why would people spend so much money on fluffies when they can pick them up off streets? Why spend so much money on something with a short lifespan, limited abilities, and being shit factories?

3 Likes

they could advertise the foals and sell them. make a business as small-time breeders. it’s much more humane… and they could make MONEY off the little buggers

2 Likes

This is why Periwinkle should get fixed. maybe just snip the nards but let them stay?

1 Like

Oh, okay. I get it.

I didn’t mean to overreact.

3 Likes

I dunno if Henrietta just wants babbehs, or if she just wants nothing but good feels.
Though the idea of a nymphomaniac fluffy mare is interesting.

4 Likes

I love it! I could easily deposed of the foals for her for cheep! pun

2 Likes

While very dark I do love it. There’s questions to be asked but the grim reality behind it does ring true.

2 Likes

Bitter sweet, lovely.

2 Likes

Holy
Fucking
Shit

(slow clap)
The couple already mentioned in passing that something was wrong with the adopter and thought it odd. I’ve… I’ve known people who could have this way of thinking.

3 Likes

You should page Pumpiikin then xD

4 Likes

Ah yes, I remember Pumpkiin. That person’s art rocks in so many ways.
I’m glad Pumpkiin is back on this site.

1 Like

Abuse is easy when you truly believe fluffies should die. It’s nit easy to be abusebox, it takes a tough heart. I love this comic and admire the themes out on display here.

3 Likes