Herd and cold (by: FallenAngel)

This is a non canon artwork. Base on the gifts given to me by @infraredturbine HERE and by @Gal-with-pastels HERE

Basically a rude herd with a bad smarty wanted to force into a home of a kind couple but seeing how he abuse the two foals, they try to treat their injury only to be shit upon them, in retaliation the man kick some feral fluffy off , spray some cold water on the rest to disperse and took the two inside, then they came back.

winter-fluffy01

For comission and info, pm me :slight_smile:

130 Likes

Don’t forget your name in the title.

Ho ho ho , merry new year.

4 Likes

D-OH! :persevere: Thanks for the notification, edit it and done! :+1:

5 Likes

Why not skin the bad fluffies, then make warm clothes for the two good ones? At least then they’ll actually be doing some good

6 Likes

Hmmm… Takes a closer look at the smarty, those colors,… Is it another reincarnation of the blue brat?! Huh, looks like in some of his reincarnations lived to adulthood, yet still suffers XD

6 Likes

They look thirsty and cold. Some hot water would fix what ails them.

3 Likes

Let me point the best detail in all this:
The hoofs make “puff puff” on the glass instead of “knock knock” indicating their hooves in your canon are soft and not hard shaped hooves like horses. I love it xD

Oh about the picture ? I love it too! Always deliciiouuusshhh to ser a smarty getting fucked

5 Likes

The one dead frozen in the snow is my favorite

2 Likes

They look like little vaginas

1 Like

I love seeing smarties suffer.

2 Likes

As always I adore your facial expressions!

2 Likes

Ya get what you give shitrats. Seeing the mare lose her bestest is always great, favorite picking little fucker.

2 Likes

My housie is always open for smarties.
Come to me herd.

1 Like

Would love to say its him but no this one just an average dirty blue color and dark yellow mane but still a dumb shit of a smarty.

1 Like

Yes as these herd is newly form with a new smarty so his hooves havent evolved into actual hard one like full time ferals

Sadly will be the herds last.

3 Likes

1 Like

makes me wonder what lil bishop will looke like when he opens his eyes , Along with his mane

1 Like

Hm so ferals have hard hooves while domestic ones have soft not-so evolved hooves.
That’s really CLEVER I love it

4 Likes

if a domestic went so long as feral those soft hooves will slowly evolved into hard ones. But not hard to hurt humans but only fellow fluffies. Thats why most smarties and toughies feels “strong” and “invinsible” due to it even its stupid cause they cant even take down a sewer rat :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought it was the snowstorm making his fluff damper in color.

2 Likes