hey what the ugliest way an artist drawn a fluffy

or which fluffy is the ugliest

5 Likes

Easy shortcut:

Ugly-bob-0

3 Likes

by @sunlightsunshine6

7 Likes

I have my own answer on this but honestly I don’t feel right that by extension I would be dragging the artist; intentional or not.

3 Likes

I tried my hand at making my Hellgremlins as ugly as possible. Here’s what I did:

1 Like

Pretty much. There are definitely certain artists’ styles I don’t enjoy, so I guess that would be my answer to this question, but it feels rude to say it.

2 Likes

I think ShaferAraks fluffies with their stupid bowl cuts are the ugliest and most kickable. Shafer was a genius making them in that way.

14 Likes

Yeah, shaferaraks had a quality that made you hate them

10 Likes

The key to ugliness is to add as much snot as possible. And a big nose for the snot.

2 Likes

Yeah, no, there are styles and things about a style I don’t like, that too me, make their fluffies ugly, including my own. But I’ll never say what which ones.

2 Likes

He’s referring to mine :persevere:

3 Likes

Really, but your fluffies are cute and squishy. Different tastes I guess.

4 Likes

That is a very subjective question. Especially, since I really like it when fluffies look like retarded pig-ponies which some might consider ‘ugly’. But then again I get my kicks from seeing the little critters suffer… is a legless fluffy uglier or more beautiful after having lost a few limbs? Various boxes might give you varying answers.

It also depends on art style. Some artists draw REALLY simplistically, some WAY too detailed for a fucking shitrat making them look like miniature horses, almost graceful and elegant looking. Almost.

On a related note, there is an ‘actual-horse’ tag which I find hilarious.

5 Likes

I doubt it.
Your fluffies are really expressive and cute :heart:

7 Likes

i thought moss was talking about my fluffies

2 Likes

Screenshot_20210201-191341_Relay Pro

Shaferaraks

7 Likes

Here’s an ugly fluffy

3 Likes

Of course not! I love your fluffs. Like Wolfram’s work they’re so wonderfully realized and drawn that I root for them despite knowing the odds are stacked against them.

4 Likes

Nope.

oh ok. should’ve guessed since I don’t draw them

1 Like