"His Only Weapon" by NobodyAtAll

Thought I’d do something for Pride Month. I’m not gay myself, mind, but I live in a very LGBT-friendly part of the world, and I feel like my stories could have a bit more LGBT representation.

Two stallions, one purple and pink unicorn with red eyes, the other a hot pink and baby blue pegasus with dark blue eyes, cower in the corner of the alley.

A burly man, holding a big hammer, leers down at them. In his other hand, he holds a weanling foal, who is now so terrified he is chirping frantically.

The other foal the couple had adopted, who was the only other survivor of his birth family, has been stomped to death by the man.

“You know, faggots are bad enough when they’re human.

“Babbeh… babbeh, nu…”

The other stallion is too grief-stricken to say anything.

Then someone speaks up.

“Don’t you feel bad about doing this, Jack Carcer? Put the foal down. You’re already in trouble, Jack. You’ve spilled the blood of an innocent, and I don’t like that.

A hobo walks up. Or at least, he looks like a hobo.

He turns to the two fluffies, and the corpse of the foal.

“Disgraceful. Shameful. I can’t do anything for your foal, I’m afraid. But I’ll put a word in with a friend, and make sure he’s put to rest. You three will be taken care of as well.”

Jack, the foal killer, turns to the hobo.

“Why the fuck do you care, you dirty bum? They’re just shitrats. They’re just a couple of faggots. They probably used these things like fucktoys. And how the fuck do you know my name?”

The hobo looks at Jack and shrugs.

“Love is love. Who feels it, and towards who, just doesn’t matter, as long as they feel love. My people understand that. These fluffies are innocent. They’ve done nothing wrong. They welcomed these foals into their family out of the goodness of their hearts, and nothing more. And my people know who everyone is, Jack Carcer.”

Jack sneers.

“Well, I don’t give a fuck what a bunch of filthy hobos think. You wanna know what I think? I think, fuck this foal!

crunch

Jack crushes the foal to death with his bare hand, and drops what’s left on the ground, next to his brother.

splat

As the stallion couple wails over the deaths of their children, the hobo glares at Jack.

"You shouldn’t have done that. The homeless are not the people I am talking about, Jack."

The angel reveals his true form. He doesn’t look anything like a hobo now.

Jack freezes, staring in horror.

The fluffies watch in amazement. Despite the angel’s terrifying form, they know he’s not here to hurt them.

“We know about EVERYTHING you’ve done, Jack Carcer. We know about the Molotov cocktail you threw through Fred Smith-Jones and Roy Jones-Smith’s window last year. Had they not managed to escape with their children and fluffies, you would ALREADY BE DEAD. We do NOT tolerate the innocent coming to harm, Jack.”

“What the fuck are you talking about? They aren’t innocent! They’re faggots! That’s a sin! You people hate that shit!”

The angel shrugs again, a solemn look on his face.

“What did I just say, Jack? Love is love. That family’s love is honest and true. They have done nothing that is a sin in OUR eyes. They have harmed NO ONE. Unlike YOU. We also know about the boy you drove to suicide back in high school. Had he not been found and cut down in time, again, YOU WOULDN’T BE ALIVE TODAY.”

“It was Wayne’s fault for being such a faggot.”

“Always blaming other people for your own choices, Jack. You’ve been doing that your whole life, haven’t you? We ALSO know about the young woman you raped last week.”

This is where Jack fucks up, and seals his fate.

“Hey, the dyke said she didn’t like cock. I just wanted to show her how good it is. She was crying the whole time, but I think she secretly enjoyed it.”

Jack says this without a hint of remorse. During this entire conversation, he hadn’t once shown any remorse for anything he’s done.

And crack! There goes the camel’s back!

The angel glares at Jack harder, and Jack immediately shuts up. He’s finally realized how screwed he is.

“She most certainly did NOT enjoy it, Jack Carcer. You’ve scarred her for life. I really hate having to do THIS. Besides being so unpleasant, the paperwork is a BITCH. But for YOU, I’ll fill out those forms with a smile on my face. Bye, Jack. Say hi to everyone Down There for me.”

The angel snaps his fingers.

snap

“Do what? Down wh–”

Jack goes straight to Hell.

His body, now dead, stays on Earth.

The hammer falls to the ground.

snap

Jack Carcer’s earthly remains turn to dust, and are blown away by a divine wind.

The angel reverts back to human form, and kneels down in front of the stallions.

“I can’t save your foals, I’m afraid. They’re already gone.”

He turns to someone the stallions can’t see.

“They’re going Up There. Don’t argue with me, just do it. Yes, I’ll talk to the Boss, and your Boss later. I have to go back Up There soon anyway, I’ve got some paperwork to file. Bye, you two. See you soon.”

Then he looks at the bodies of the foals, before turning to the stallions.

“I can’t save them, but I can at least make sure you always have a reminder of them.”

snap

The foal’s bodies are replaced by two fluffy-sized collars, lined with soft fluff. The collars are pink and baby blue, perfectly matching each foal, and on each one, there’s a gemstone, one ruby, one sapphire, perfectly matching the foals’ respective eyes.

The hobo puts the collars on the two stallions, while giving them names, and explaining who he is and what has just happened.

“Del, Phyllis, I’m taking you two to a place called the Foundation. It’s a safe place, where fluffies are taken care of. Don’t tell them about what I am, okay? It’s a secret.”

He winks, and the stallions nod.

Then, carefully holding both fluffies, one under each arm, the angel renders the three of them invisible to mortal eyes, and flies off to the Foundation.

The hobo walks into the Foundation, carefully placing the stallions on the counter, greeting Drew, another employee.

See? It’s not just Mark, Rosa and Erwin working here.

The hobo gives the two stallions a pair of angel food cakes, and while they’re numming away, the hobo talks to Mark.

“Mister Angel! Another pair of fluffies needing a home, I see.”

Mark bought the story about Mister Angel just being the hobo’s nickname, so that’s what the normos at the Foundation call him now. He’s been coming here a lot since he first brought Adam and Eve here. They’re doing well. Eve just gave birth. But the people at the Foundation don’t actually know who the hobo really is. The fluffies he brings in all keep the secret for him, out of gratitude.

“Yes, and I was wondering…”

The hobo indicates Drew to come closer, and whispers into his ear.

“I was wondering if there were any foals brought in who need a loving couple to take care of them. Yes, I know, it’s not common in fluffies, but it does happen, and that’s fine with me. They’ve just lost their children. I understand that they had adopted two weanlings who had fled in a blind panic while some prick was killing their mother and siblings. Unfortunately, I couldn’t save them. And another prick killed the last foals in front of Del and Phyllis here. Tragic.”

Drew replies.

“Well, that’s an odd coincidence, because we did just have someone bring some foals in…”

Calvin Korkea walks into the lobby from one of the hallways, and turns to Drew.

“They’re all healthy, Drew, they’re all getting a bath. I just wish I could have stopped that asshole from bashing their mother’s head in with a crowbar. He’s behind bars, but I still feel bad for Cupcake. This is what happens when you don’t spay your mares, and let them watch Babies!, people. Yo, Mister Angel.”

“Ah, Cal. How fortuitous. You say there’s a litter of foals who need parents? Well, I’ve got a couple of stallions who need a litter. This is Del, and this is Phyllis.”

“A couple of stallions? Good for you guys. Live. Eat a bit slower, Del, you don’t want to choke.”

Drew takes the stallions to be bathed, and then brings them to their new saferoom. It’s one furnished specifically for fluffies with foals.

Rosa, who was bathing the foals, comes in soon after, introducing Del and Phyllis to the litter of five.

“Ba… babbehs?”

“Babbehs!”

They start hugging the babbehs.

“Dew wub nyu babbehs.”

“Fiwwis tuu. Fiwwis neba fowget owd babbehs, but Fiwwis wub nyu babbehs tuu.”

“Dew neba fowget owd babbehs ee-fuw.”

The foals start chirping in hunger.

“Uh-oh. Babbehs hab tummeh owwies. Dey nee miwkies. But Dew an Fiwwis nu hab miwkie-pwaces. Nu can gib babbehs miwkies.”

No te preocupes. Here, let us show you how you can feed them.”

Rosa and Drew show the couple how to use the auto-feeder to feed their foals the milkies they need.

As Del and Phyllis feed their new foals, Calvin and the hobo depart, both promising to check in later.

As Calvin and the hobo walk through the halls, heading back to the lobby, Calvin, after making sure that nobody is listening, leans in and whispers to the hobo.

“Say hi to the boys Up There for me.”

The hobo is shocked.

“How did you-- fucking Pierre!

Meanwhile, Up There, the Boss looks down upon the Earth, seeing the work His faithful servant carries out Down There.

He smiles. His angel is doing well.

“MY ONLY WEAPON IS LOVE.”

8 Likes

I like the Part where the angel sad love is love. What means they are Not abrahamaic angels. Just portrayt as angels because we mortals associate the “conzept of good” with angels and the “conzept of Evil” with deamons/devils. Hope I don’t interpret to much in this exzellente Stories.

3 Likes

Yeah. But angels aren’t automatically good, and demons aren’t automatically bad. The first generation of demons used to be angels before they rebelled and were cast out. And Dave and Slayer have demonstrated that demons don’t have to be evil. It’s not about what you are, it’s about what you do.

Incidentally, while humans can become demons in this universe, humans can’t become angels, even if they go Up There when they die. Angels are created directly by their Boss, just like Azrael created the Deaths.

Humans can, however, be bestowed with angelic power. But only for short periods of time, at least while they’re alive.

5 Likes

jack carcer is a disgrace to jacks everywhere

1 Like

His surname’s another Discworld reference.

And I’m pretty sure there’s another Jack in my stories who isn’t much better.

It’s not exactly an uncommon name.

1 Like

YAASSSSS GAY REP!!!

im fucking sobbing- over a gay fluffy couple and their little babys and the promise to remember their old babys but love the new- AHHHHHH

I’ve meet some "Jack"s in my time. i’m at least lucky they either didnt know i was gay, or escaped before they could to anything to me. one “Jack” Who i dated, didnt realize how fucked up he was till after we broke up and people told me about what he’d done to gay kids and girls.
I think he also dated his cousin…

fucKinG Pierre! x3

oh, that last line is lovely.
I was taught it was a sin to be gay so, seeing a story where its openly accepted is really nice for me.

1 Like