History of the Fandom by:Foxhoarder

Actually fluffybooru was dead for four months. It did change domain over a year ago though

3 Likes

the endless cycle good content brings in more fans justified abuse cunts start posting other creator go reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee not my fluffy fandom dies and then it begins again

2 Likes

two sides conflict with each other, both lose, in the end we end up with a synthesis, taking the good parts out of both. The third era is basically that, enjoying abuse but letting hugboxers hugbox

3 Likes

epic

1 Like

Iā€™m more of a justified abuse kind of guy myself. Iā€™m not against the concept of hellgremlins existing but Iā€™m just not fond of the concept that ALL fluffies are hellgremlins. I didnā€™t know about the community until some time last year (I think) but even before knowing any of the lore I just didnā€™t understand the concept of all fluffies are evil.

I DO know that a ton of great artists were driven away from the community simply because some people just didnā€™t think to not look at the stuff they didnā€™t like (like justified abuse and hugbox content). All those people had to do was stick with the content they liked and not look at the stuff they didnā€™t like.

Itā€™s sad to think that we lost such talented people simply because other people didnā€™t stick to the content that they liked and ignore the stuff they didnā€™t

1 Like

Iā€™m very happy to have read this. I found a few of my own incorrect assumptions pointed out in this post, all of which were the sources of my reservations in returning to the fandom. I do think Iā€™ll be able to continue forward more easily knowing now that what I saw on the Booru wasnā€™t even the fandom at its worst but rather simply wasnā€™t the fandom.

1 Like