Hoarders: Fluffy Edition [RQ]

Ever seen that Hoarders TV show? The episodes with animals are the worst. And if fluffies existed, of course there’d be fluffy hoarders. Later I wrote The Biggest Litterbox to explore the idea further.

Here’s another version without words:

(Created in 2016)

129 Likes

the poopie fluffie is the healthiest im amazed but no so much, perfect picture RQ!!

9 Likes

sickies

lmao this one for sure goes on Mount Fluffmore

30 Likes

Probably the newest acquisition, been long enough to figure out how bad it is but not enough for illness to set in yet.

5 Likes

Idea: Put webcams in each of the rooms. Livestream this on the dark web where people like me can pay the streamer to have feral herds lured into this house with industrial grade spaghetti scent. Enjoy the fun of watching, without the risk of inhaling pathogens.

10 Likes

I feel like a hardcore abuser but after reading the story the only one I want to abuse is the woman smh

14 Likes

Even just trying to imagine the smell makes me nauseous. Don’t forget to put your name in the title.

7 Likes

So a fluffy hoarder just took them not even feed them???:scream:

3 Likes

I saw the animal-precinct cat-hoarder episodes…They were hideous!

There was one where this compulsive cat-hoarder was forced to live in his garage b/c his house was overrun with cats. He was spending nearly $1000 a week just on food.
The house was so saturated with (cat urine) fumes the agents had to go in with hazmat suits and O2 tanks.
In the end, the count was over 250 cats (unknown how many dead) and they were all so wild none could be rehabbed.

9 Likes

Oh dear. What should we do to save these fluffies?

decapitate to end their suffering then burn the corpses

Sounds right to me.

4 Likes

The hoarder probably gives them kibbles everyday, but that just makes more poopies. I saw a cat hoarder on an animal cops reality TV show and they showed her dumping buckets of kibble on the floor (which I guess is OK for feral community cats outside, but not in a house) and hoards of cats running for the kibble to get their chance for some food.

6 Likes

Oh man that really worst like what are they chickens!?? Poor kitties :cry:

3 Likes

God, I missed you so much, RQ!

2 Likes

Geeez. Had a friend of mine who helped at a cat refuge but he said it was really bad there. Wonder if this would remind him of that.

2 Likes

I /just/ saw the reflection of the huuhuu baby in the cabinet. Wow. I never would’ve thought of that detail!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I wrote a short greentext story with this particular image in my mind.

Hee hee, that meat cube is wonderfully creepy

1 Like

RQ was doing ray-tracing before it was cool.

1 Like

I remember this! what a year 2016 was

1 Like

Yes exactly this. I love it, so gross yet accurate. We just need frozen fluffy corpses in the fridge and it’s the exact thing animal hoarders do to their dead pets akdsja.

1 Like