Holly Farms the Fate of 12 (By GloryKnight)

So where we last left off with this people wanted to know the Fate of #12
Nekuchans great comic on Cinnamon and Emeralds first 12 Foals for reference

But I did not include it for various reasons.
Sadly to say #12 saw the fate of #11 so read the comic to see why and how that could be emotionally scaring

So now then after all of this 12’s fate rests in the hands of the people

• #12 Joins his sibling #10 in the Claw Machine having been derped from the shock
  • #12 Runs to hide in Holly’s brothers room… he will not be leaving in one piece
  • #12 Is so shocked they cannot remember the incident but go to the Claw Machine as they freak out when they see Holly
  • #12 Makes a run for it out of the house and with his small Foal body escapes into the woods
  • #12 Attacks the munsta! I.e. have Holly get more trauma.
  • You buy #12. For $15 bucks the little Foal is all yours along with his fate as he faints and awakes in his new homsie.
0 voters

This poll closes on October 24. Or when the buy option is picked or when the poll reaches 50 votes

6 Likes

Kinda want to snatch #12, wanted to grab 9 and 10 last time but I forgot lol

More blood for the blood god—11 was the cuter of the two. Lol

If you want message me and send it and 12 will be yours and your choice on there fate.
Best to do it now :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah don’t forget 10 is still stuck in the claw machine though for how long is unknown.

1 Like

You liked her purple hooves and details? Sadly 11 decided to sleep in the tennis ball nestie
That is fair they were both super cute all fluffies look super adorable in Neku’s style

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t have the $ for em at the moment, get paid bi-weekly so it’d have to wait until November, and I don’t wanna make ya wait that long unless you’re really willing lol

Gonna have to drop by that claw machine too… hope I get #10 out without too much damage

Nods

Seems someone else voted the same way as you so all comes down to timing we will see

To those that have shown interest in #12 reply to this you got until the 24th to pay otherwise well the poll shall decide

You have 18 hours or so if you still wanna save him.
Or anyone else does but so far no one has reached out lots of people voted but no one contacted.